68|| Angry Tara

I know late update but bare it guys for sometime . I can't give you regular updates for now . Hope you guys understand .

" Tara kya hua beta aap chachu ko ise kyun gur rahe ho ? " Mahi asked at the dinning table , all sat for the breakfast .

( What happened why are you staring at your uncle )

Sidharth made an innocent face at tara , when she said " Tala is angly " .

( Tara is angry )

" Kyun Baba , Tara ko kisne gussa dilaya " Dadu asked .

( Why dear , who made Tara angry )

" Thatu ne " ( chachu ne ) Tara said pointing at Sidharth .

( Uncle )

" Kya Kiya tune " Dadu asked Sidharth . 

( What you did )

Sidharth narrowed his eyes at him , then shrugged saying " maine kuch nahi kiya " .

( I didn't do anything )

" Papa you punish thatu " Tara said pointing her fingers at Sidharth .

( Father you punish uncle )

" Haa Baby " Jay said to Tara then turning to Sidharth he asked " kya kiya bey tune subha subha meri bachi ko gussa dila raha hai " .

( Yes Baby )

( What you did brother early morning you made my Baby angry )

Shehnaaz and other staff came with the breakfast . Shehnaaz was about to sit on her usual place beside Sidharth but stopped when Tara said " thati mele pas " ( chachi mere pass ) .

( Near me aunty )

Shehnaaz smiled at her and sat beside her without looking at Sidharth who was looking at them yet masked his emotions with his poker face not to get tease by them for getting jealous with 2 year old kid .

" Thati khilao " ( chachi khilao ) Tara said , Shehnaaz happily feed her and unknowingly ignored her Hulk .

( Aunty feed me )

The whole time Sidharth eyes were guled at shehnaaz and other members were looking at the trio . As Sidharth tried to gain her attention he knowingly teased Tara saying she touched his food , where she kept denying and was getting angry again .

" Kyun ched raha hai bache ko ? " Dadu said .

( Why are you teasing my baby )

" Main kyun chedunga ? Kuch bhi " he said .

( Why will I tease )

Tara was looking as she was about to cry when Shehnaaz said kissing her cheeks making him more jealous " Nahi meri pyaari bachi , Tara chacha ise he bolte hai chodo unhe tum ye khao " she said .

( No my dear Baby uncle was just teasing you leave him and have this )

After the breakfast Sidharth was all set to leave , he was looking at his wife but she was totally into Tara babish talk .

" Tara say Bye to your chachu he is going to office " Mahi said bringing Shehnaaz back to world . Tara immediately wave her hands saying Bye to him . Nodding his head pecking Tara forehead he bid his Bye .

Shehnaaz was waiting for him to look at her but he didn't making her confuse . He moved out saying Bye to everyone but not her . Shehnaaz followed him out , Tara followed her .

Once she was alone with him , he was standing near the garage she called him putting her hand on his arm " Sidharth ji " .

He didn't turn making her stare at his back then she moved infront of him , still he was not looking at her . Waiting for his car , they were near the parking Only two guards were their .

" Kya hua hai ? Maine kuch Kiya kya ? " Shehnaaz asked not knowing why was he ignoring her .

( What happened ? Did I do anything ? )

He folded his hand looking at her intensely . Shehnaaz was still afraid with his anger but she knows and have full confidence in him that he will never hurt her .

Shehnaaz hold his folded hand moving close to him . Tara was at door step looking here and their for her Chachi . Tara can see Sidharth back was not able to see shehnaaz as she was hided behind his body .

" Aap baat kyun nahi kar rahe ? " She asked , he kept staring at her without saying anything .

( Why are you not talking ? )

" I'm sorry agar maine kuch kiya " she mumbled .

( I'm sorry if I did anything )

" College nahi jana ? " he ignored her Sorry and asked , she nodded in no saying " Vo aj mahi di ke saat bahar jaa rahe hu " .

( Are you not going for the college ? )

( Yeah Today I'm going out with Mahi )

Hmm , unable to restrain himself from tucking her hair behind her ear he complained " You were Ignoring me ? " .

" Ji main ? Kab ? " She said in disbelief with her eye widen , When did she ignored him she thought .

( What me ? When ? )

" Nahi tho Mai ? Kon baita Tara ke pass ? Apne Pati ko palat ke dekha tak nahi " Sidharth said .

( Then who me ? Who sat with Tara ? You didn't even looked at your husband for once )

Shehnaaz didn't knew what to say , she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came . Tara was coming towards them as a guard was running behind her along with her nanny calling her name " Tara " making the couple aware of their presence .

" Sidharth ji , maine ignore nahi Kiya " she said .

( I didn't ignore you )

" Haa , Tum tho full attention de rahe thi mujhe haina , haa mujhe shayad galat family hogayi hai kyun ? " He said raising his eyebrow at her .

( Yeah you were giving full attention to me right I think I misunderstood right ? )

Hearing his sarcastic reply , she pouted when Tara came hugged her legs saying " thati " ( chachi ) .

( Aunty )

Shehnaaz looked at Tara's nanny and bodyguard , Sidharth signalled then to leave . As they left , Tara was tugging shehnaaz kurti asking her to hold in her arms .

Shehnaaz took her in her arms , she wrapped her arm around her neck kissed Shehnaaz cheeks saying " Tala's pyayi thati " ( Tara's Pyari Chachi ) .

( Tara's sweet aunty )

" Aur mai ? " He asked rubbing Shehnaaz cheeks , Tara ignored him removing his palm she smacking a kiss on her cheek again .

( And me ? )

Sidharth bend down to her level kissed the same cheek where Tara kissed saying " Meri pyari Biwi " saying each word he pecked her . Shehnaaz eye went wide listening him and seeing his possessiveness .

( My sweet Wife )

Tara was irritated seeing her chachu kissing chachi , so she tried to push his face away from her chachi saying Noo . He winked at Tara making her fum more and Tara came down on her feet run towards him he left laughing not before pecking on her lips making Shehnaaz froze on her place .

How's the chapter ?

Hope you guys enjoyed the update
Thank You 😊
Votes comment share and follow

SidNaaz Forever ❤️♾️