INTRODUCTION

Introduction

Akiko Louise Villarama or Aki for many is the so-called bad girl of Southern-East University because of being a snob, smart aleck, frank, rude and any synonyms of bad that you can find. Because of the bad reputation, half of the population of the University are afraid to befriend and approach her. Aside from that, Aki was also known as the rebel daughter of Senator and businessman Gregory Villarama.

Who was really Akiko Louise "Aki" Villarama under the bad façade that people always see?

Some people are unaware that Aki is really a kind person. A soft hearted and loving person. She put others first before herself especially to those people whom she really cares. She is a strong and independent. And she really hates liars.

But because of one issue and statement, lalong lumala ang tingin sa kanya ng mga tao without knowing what she truly feels. There is chaos in her head and in her heart na matagal nang nagkukubli at unti-unti nang lumalabas na para bang kakaunti na lamang ay sasabog na. And because of that, she decided to lie low to find some peace.

Amid finding her peace, she met Kurt, an overconfident guy who really like to test her patience. Will Aki find the peace she is looking for or it will make the chaos she is trying to avoid got worst?

Find out in Southern-East University Presents: Akiko Louise Villarama.