♥︎𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚝♥︎

Today was the day you've been training for. Your brother Kyojuro Rengoku has been training you to become a demon slayer.
And today was that day.

3rd Person

Y/n was getting ready to head off to the trials to become a demon slayer, she picked up her sword and went into the forest. "Y/n
Pls be careful and come back in one piece" Rengoku said. "I will brother. I promise." Y/n said and went off further in the forest.

Just to clarify senjuro is in the WATTPAD and the dad.

Y/n POV
I hugged senjuro and kyojuro saying my good byes. I tried to hug my dad but he pushed me away and telling me to not become one and it was a mistake. I didn't listen to him, I always wanted to be a demon slayer like my brother. I then picked up my sword and waving goodbye to my brothers. I headed in the forest and began my journey to become a demon slayer.

3rd person
You went further in the forest and saw glowing wisteria trees

                                                                                                          Like thisWhen you entered the final selection you saw many people here

                                                                                                          Like this
When you entered the final selection you saw many people here

Y/n POV
'wow there is so many people here'

3rd person

These two kids were telling us about the final selection.
"Welcome, tonight you come to enter the demon slayer course final selection. Here in Fujikasane there are imprisoned demons and are unable to leave. These wisteria trees prevent them to leave since they hate them so much. In order to complete final selection you will have to survive 7 days to pass the final selection, now your trail begins."

Everyone went and headed off further in the forest where there was no wisteria trees

Y/n POV

"I've been running for ages I will take a lil break here to catch my breath." While y/n was taking a break she felt like she was being watched and in fact she was, it was a demon on a tree.
the demon attacked y/n but she got up quickly and dogged the attack.

y/n had very good hearing so she knew the demon was on a tree and ready to attack her at any moment.

She then used one of her techniques that kyojuro showed her

"Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun"

I cut off the demons head and began my  trip.
when suddenly i got attacked by another demon that I dodged quickly But barely. Then, when i was trying to kill the demon,
another demon came
Y/n thoughts, "this is it.. I'm going to die." When suddenly another person came here and helped me when I was on floor and saw a boy with dark red crimson hair and his cloud pattern haori.