🍁Intro🍁

If you decided to check out my book and read it... Thank you so much for that.

This is first time attempt to write a JIKOOK FICTION. I simply love omegaverse most specifically FANFUCTIONS and read it quite a lot, especially on wattpad... and other sites too.

But... let me tell you something,

this is a not shifter modern day omegaverse. But an alpha-omega universe none-the-less and anything and everything is possible here.

JIKOOK IS LIKE OXYGEN TO ME AND I LOOOVE OUR BANGTANBOYS. THEY ARE MY SAVIORS IN MANY OCCASIONS.

OKAY... enough of my gibberish...

Now it's Time
Sooo...

LET'S GET IT...

🙂
💜
🙂

CHARACTERS

Name: Park Jimin

Name: Park Jimin

Age: 26

Status: Omega, Unmated

Position: Work in a café as a waiter.

Jimin is impatient for his own happily-ever- after. When his closest friends find alpha mates and have beautiful pups, Jimin desperately wants that life too. But no matter how many alphas he meets, none of them click. No romance means no alpha, and no alpha means no pup. 

That's why Jimin takes fate into his own hands and does something no one expects

Name: Jeon Jungkook

Name: Jeon Jungkook

Age: 24

Status: Alpha, Unmated

Position: CEO of a company 

Despite his charm and good looks, romance avoids Jungkook like the plague. After all his failed attempts at love, Jungkook accepts his fate of being single forever. 

But one fated night, he saves a frightened omega and becomes the only person to learn his deepest secret.