Chapter 3-"Best Fronds"

(Planter House, Wartwood)

Anne: "(Wakes up) Guys, guys, guys! I just had the craziest dream. I was trapped in a world of frog pe--"

Anne turns and sees the Planters looking at her while Y/N can be seen laying on his sleeping bag, now awake.

Y/N: "It ain't a dream Anne, I already pinched myself."

Anne: "Oh.. Right. (Hugs her legs)"

Sprig: "Hey Anne! Hey Y/N, sleep good?"

Hop Pop: "Careful boy! They could be hungry!"

Polly: "For your guts!"

Anne: "Dude, relax. I am not gonna eat something that clearly doesn't bathe."

Hop Pop: "(Catches and eats a fly) Fair point."

Sprig: "See? Told you they were harmless."

Sprig then looks at Y/N, remembering how he busted open the skull of a giant mantis with an axe yesterday. The boy gives an innocent smile and waves at Sprig.

Sprig: "... Mostly."

Hop Pop: "Hmph.. for now."

As Hop Pop makes his way up the stairs with Polly in his arms, she hops back down with a rolling pin in her hand.

Polly: "Just give me an excuse to use old Doris here."

Polly threatened before hopping back up the stairs.

Anne: "I think the little one wants to kill us."

Y/N: "Try if she wants, I'd dunk her like a basketball. (Laughs)"

Sprig: "Yup! So, you must be so excited to be trapped in another world. Very jealous."

Sprig leans towards Anne before falling to the ground, making the girl chuckle.

Anne: "It's not all that. I miss my home and my stuff and especially.. (Takes out photo) the rest of my friends."

Anne then hands the photo of her, Y/N, Sasha, and Marcy together to Sprig as he takes a look at it.

Anne: "Without them, I just feel kind of lost. You know?"

Y/N: "It's okay Anne, even though Sash and Marcy aren't here, I'm still here for you."

Y/N sat beside Anne and places his hand on her shoulder, giving her a smile of reassurance. She places her hand on top of his and smiles in return.

Anne: "Thanks dude."

Sprig: "Well, then, why don't I be your friend in the meantime? You too Y/N!"

Anne: "You?"

Sprig: "Me!"

Anne: "You."

Y/N: "I'm quite down with that idea. What do you think Anne?"

Anne: "Uhh..."

Sprig: "Come on, it'll be fun! What did you, Y/N, and the others do together?"

Anne: "Everything. Marathon dumb TV shows, drink boba till we vomited, hung out at the beach."

Y/N: "Heh, remember that one time when we marathon the entire Dragon Ball Z anime in two weeks during our summer vacation?"

Anne: "Oh yeah! You, me, and Marcy were the only ones watching while Sash literally fell asleep most of the time."

(Flashback)

In Anne's room, Y/N can be seen sitting on the floor along with Anne and Marcy, watching a marathon of Dragon Ball Z, eating some popcorn while Sasha can be seen sleeping on Anne's bed, too tired to even watch. They were currently on the Buu saga and were at part where Vegeta was facing off against Buu.