Mission impossible

Tommy was seriously fucked.

He paced around his room, pretending to still be on the phone. He knew he'd have to leave his room eventually but he needed a plan before he did that.

Eret was most likely still in his classroom so as long as Tommy got out of this place he could run to him and hide.

"Yes Sam, I promise I'll kill the appropriate amount of vampires tomorrow." Tommy tried to spew out random shit every few minutes, he had to sell this whole 'on the phone' act.

After a few minutes of thinking a plan hit him, all he had to do was say he had to go speak to his teacher about an essay. The two would leave and when they came back tomorrow Sam would be waiting for them. Tommy was a genius.

"Listen Sam I gotta go but I'll head over there now." Tommy walked over to the door and took a deep breath.

Upon opening the door, he started to speak, "I'm very sorry you two however I have to go meet my teacher in an hour so-"

Dream cut him off before he could finish, "well that's good, gives us plenty of time to talk."

Tommy stood there for a moment, he shouldn't of said an hour. At least this gave him time to deduce what exactly these fuckers were.

"My thoughts exactly!" Tommy gave the two a smile as he walked over to the seating area, sitting as far away from them on the couch as he could.

"So Tommy, what are you doing in school?" Techno asked upon him sitting down.

Tommy cringed at the question- this was already really awkward.

"Well, currently I'm writing an essay on the powerhouse coven."

"Ahhh yes, such an interesting coven!" Dream shifted in an uncomfortable manner while speaking; Tommy took note of that.

"Have you researched them?"

"Not really but I've heard a lot about them." Dream straightened out his posture. Tommy decided in that moment, these bitches worked for the powerhouse coven.

"They are a common topic in media." Tommy wanted to shake him up again, "but enough about that I actually have a question about Ranboo."

The two nodded at Tommy, telling him to go on, however no sign of anxiety. Tommy would fix that.

"What did you guys get him for his 10th birthday? He always says it was his favorite gift ever and since his birthday is coming up I wanted to get some ideas." Time to watch these fuckers fold.

"Well we got him a stuffed chicken, Jonald I think his name was, but I should probably mention Ranboo's birthday is in November. It's April." Techno's quick response took Tommy aback.

How did he know that stuff? Okay, knowing Ranboo's birthday was reasonable but knowing his favorite gift AND the name? Tommy felt more and more suspicious of this whole situation by the second.

"You know Thomas, this game is fun but we know that you know we're not actually Ranboo's parents." Tommy froze at Dream's words.

"What?"

"Oh don't try to hide it, you've been quite tense this entire conversation and that fake phone call in there wasn't all that secretive." Dream's words made Tommy feel like he was in a horror movie.

He quickly stood up and slowly backed away from the two, he was trying to reach the front door.

"Don't do that Thomas." Techno said, "If you come with us willingly then you can lay down in the back seat untied and awake!"