I guess we're going out of business..

Inside the Firehouse you were making coffee in a dedicated area near the lockers. Cleaning out the glass coffee pot, you began filling it with warm water. From outside you could hear the screeching of car tires.

Brushing off the loud slamming of car doors too, turning your main attention back the the pot of coffee you were fixing for you, Egon, and Vinz.

You could faintly hear Egon speaking to Louis Tully, who was possessed by— the one and only, Vinz Clortho.

Suddenly, the inner door swung open, in stepped the Police Captain following closely behind was a Con Edison worker and Walter Peck. The Con Edison worker shut the inner door softly, scrambling back over to the two who were making fast strides over to you.

Oh.. Goddamnit, what could Peck possibly want now!

"This way." Peck motioned to the Police Captain.

Although, the Con Edison worker was looking at every aspect of the firehouse, he had lost pace with Peck.

They were about to brush past you until you gave them a fierce look and set down the coffee pot carefully so you wouldn't shatter it, holding your hand up. They kept going..

"Excuse me! Excuse me. Just where do you think you're going?" You looked Peck up and down.

"Stand aside, Miss L/N, or I'll have you arrested for interfering with a police offi—" You quickly cut Peck off, you knew exactly where they were going. Might as well try and buy some time, for Egon.

"Oh no, hold on. I've seen TV, I know you can't come in here without a warrant, a writ or something."

Peck raised the manila envelope, he gave you a toothy smile. You sputtered frantically trying to think of something else; you brought your eyes to just stare at Peck, "Cease and Desist All Commerce order. Seizure of Premises and Chattels. Ban on the Use of Public Utilities for Non-Licensed Waste Handlers, and a Federal Entry and Inspection order."

The three men breezed past you; still standing in silence. Remembering that Egon was downstairs, you've gotta warn him.

Creeping behind them, they looked around, seeing that that downstairs lights were illuminated and muffled murmuring coming from their, "I would think that an employee is down there, they might know where this Containment Unit is." The Police Captain spoke, trying to lean down the staircase to see who it was.

"Come on then!" Peck raised his voice at the Captain, which the Captain gave him an annoyed side glance.

Egon was shuffling through a full shelf that help various boxes, overflowing with different types of parts. Louis was standing beside him, sniffing the inside of a box, then looked back at Egon.

"Vinz, there's one more test I'd like to perform bef—"

Peck, the Police Captain, and the Con Edison worker came down the stairs, You ran down the steps after them and beat the Con Edison worker down.

"Egon! I tried to stop them.. He says they have a warrant.."

You rushed over to Egon's side, he pushed you slightly behind him. He hold his right arm over you, while Louis gave a confused look and tried to do the same.

"Excuse me, this is private property." Egon's usual warm gaze turned into a cold one.

Peck ignored him and pointed at the Containment Unit and the panels.

"Shut this off. Shut all this off." Peck pointed to the Con Edison worker, he nodded confused, while inspected the panels.

"I'm warning you," Egon pointed to Peck, Louis mimicked him, "Turning off these machines would be extremely hazardous."