♛┈⛧┈┈•༶4༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

OMG GUYS I JUST REALISED I SAID YUNA WAS A MEMBER OF ITZY BUT THEN WHY IS SHE HERE AT SCHOOL LEMME EDIT IT

RIGHT SO NOW ITZY IS A 3 (sorry!!) MEMBER GROUP OK AND YUNA IS NOT AN IDOL ANYWAY

did any of you notice this??????

Jeongyeon tries to shut the janitor door behind her, but Yuna sticks her foot in the doorway, forcing it to stay open.

"Woah woah WOAH," Yuna says. "I want in."

Jeongyeon rolls her eyes. "Whatever." She opens the door and Yuna, taking her time, strolls in, not bothering to shut the door behind her. Jeongyeon huffs then slams it shut.

"Mood." Yuna shout-whispers. Jeongyeon turns round to shoot a glare at her, but Yuna only smirks.

"I can't tell you if she's here." Jeongyeon says, still glaring at Yuna. If looks could kill.

"Don't worry, Yuna will behave." I hiss and give her the evil eye. "Won't you?"

Yuna is silent for a moment, measuring out her options. Eventually she sighs and nods.

"Good. Anyway, so, here are, like, the rules of the fan meet. Read them." Jeongyeon shoves her phone in my face.

After blinking a few times my eyes adjust to the brightness. There aren't too many, just things like no physical contact without permission, no photos without permission, bla bla, bla bla.

"So. What's not on there?" She asks.

"Um." I say, because there are a lot of things not on there. "I don't know, what?" I inwardly roll my eyes.

"It doesn't say we can't take friends and family!!" She screeches then grins, not even joking, ear to ear.

"Um yeah for minors... Obviously they'll need their parents... But not to come in with them..." I say. Where's this going?

I hear Yuna huff and when I turn my head to look at her she's rolling her eyes like her life depends on it. "Please excuse poor baby Chaeryeong, for she has no sense." She shoots me a lazy half-glare-half-scowl. The hard thing with Yuna is it's incredibly difficult to tell if she's joking or not. "Let the adults talk, go play with your hair or something and try to catch on." She smiles patronisingly, then turns to Jeongyeon. She's joking, I reassure myself, she's only kidding. I hope. "So, you're planning on taking Chaer with you? And how do you think that'll work?"

Jeongyeon's quick to answer. "I'll say I'm blind and she's my carer."

"A blind person would have a guide dog, dark glasses and a stick. Where do you plan on getting these?"

Jeongyeon thinks for a few seconds, then smiles. "I can pull a dog off the streets easy enough, I have like a million sunglasses in my wardrobe, and like if there are trees I can yank a branch off. No biggie."

Yuna closes her eyes and breathes in deeply. "Deep breaths, Shin, deep breaths." She says to herself. "The stick has to be black and white. They are special black glasses - not just any sunglasses will cut it. And the guide dog has a special lead and coat thing. So your plan will never work."

"I could say she was my sister..." Jeongyeon suggests.

"You look nothing alike." Yuna cuts her off.

"Step sister..?"

She huffs. "That could maybe work... I'm not sure."

I put my hand up. "Still talking." Yuna glares at me.

"Please?" I plead, giving her my best puppy eyes. She rolls her eyes after 30 seconds, indicating I have about 2 seconds to make a sensible and interesting contribution. "So this is a different kind of fan meet then the usual ones right? This time we get, how many was it again, 7 minutes?" Both Yuna and Jeongyeon nod. "Right, it says seven-minute one-on-one session with her. So, if we don't wanna be kicked out, we'll have to think of a believable reason I was in with her."

"Well yeah no shit sherlock," Yuna says.

I don't reply. The room goes silent as we all go deep in thought.

"OH MY GOD I GOT IT." I scream excitedly.

"Woah jeez we don't need to wake up the penguins in Antarctica." Yuna sheeshes.

"What is it?" Jeongyeon asks curiously.

"We could put you in a wheelchair, and I could be your sister that's your full-time carer, that way I'd have to go in with you."

Jeongyeon thinks for a second. "Yeah, but what if they take over and take me in so you can't go in anyway and it's all a waste of time?"

"Chaer can go in the chair." Yuna says. "OH MY GOD THAT RHYMES."

"Yes but I'm not Yoo Jeongyeon... You are." I say uncertainly.

"They don't have to know that..." Yuna makes a face that is the exact replica of the smiling devil (😈) emoji.

"But then what if I'm not allowed in?" Jeongyeon says scowling. "I'm the one who got chosen to go."

"Say something like you have to be there to care for her or she can't talk or something I don't know." Yuna rolls her eyes once more. "But this convo has got highly boring, so I'm just gonna go." And with that, she's out quicker then a flash.

"Yes, that's it!" Jeongyeon cries out. "I have NO IDEA where we're gonna get a wheelchair, so if you just say I can't speak or vice versa, we'll get in just fine!!"

"Okay but... Who's gonna be the one who can't speak." I say what we're both thinking.

"Um." Jeongyeon says awkwardly. "You." She smiles.