Sam and Dean being typical Syblings

The screen lights up with Sam and Dean in a motel room. Sam reaches for his wallet while Dean pulls it away. "Give it back!" Sam yells.

"Hey, jerk, give me back my wallet!" Sam yells angrily at Dean on-screen. Then turns to Dean next to him to see him have a smug expression. "Bitch." Dean grins at Sam. "Jerk," Sam retorts with a scowl.

Sam and Dean laugh at their past selves.

"No," Dean replies. "Dean, I've had it up to here with you," Sam says with his hand up to his forehead. "Yeah, right back at you," Dean yells back.

Sam takes a deep breath and tries to reach for it again. He reaches for it a second time, but Dean pulls it away again.

He finally tackles him to the bed, and they start fighting over the wallet. "Get off me!" "Give it back!"

The theater laughs at the siblings.

Dean is holding a jar of something orange and dares Sam to drink it.

"The hell would I do that for?"

"The hell would I do that for?" Sam and his on-screen self say together.

Sam rolls his eyes, already immune to his brother's idiocy.

The screen changes to Sam and Dean in a restaurant. Dean pulls the string of a toy, and the toy laughs. Sam stops the toy by pulling on the string again.

"If you pull that string one more time, I'm gonna kill you," Sam states, annoyed. Dean pulls it to make Sam more annoyed. Sam stops it, and Dean laughs.

"You guys are funny," Jack says, smiling. Dean ruffles his hair and smiles at him.

The scene changes to Sam and Dean in the car. "Oh, c'mon, you still bust out crying whenever you see Ronald Mcdonald on television," Dean says teasingly. "At least I'm not afraid of flying." Sam retorts.

"Wait, you are?" Sam asked, shocked. Dean shifts, uncomfortable, and doesn't answer.

Sam grins, but Dean brings up his fear of clowns, and his smile drops.

"Planes crash." Dean states. "And clowns kill." Sam fires back. There's a little caption stating, *The sass is strong on this one*

The theater laughs at the comment.

The scene changed to a motel. "She hit me," Dean says sadly, looking at the floor with a frown. "I'm not supposed to laugh, right?" Sam says with a straight face. Dean bangs something on the counter and gives his brother a bitch face.

Jess laughs so much that she falls off her chair. "That's hilarious." Mary breathes out between laughs.

The scene changes to Sam and Dean in the rain by Baby. Sam is covered in glitter while Dean laughs. "I'm sorry, it looks like you got attacked by some PCP-crazed strippers." Dean laughs while Sam is smiling.

"Sam, what are strippers?" Jack turns to Sam, who looks like he saw a ghost. "I..um... go ask Dean." Sam states. Jack turns to Dean with expectations on his face while Dean gulps nervously. "When you are A LOT older, you will understand." Dean tells him, emphasizing "a lot." Jack nods, satisfied, and snuggles into Dean more.