Sam and Dean Afterlife

I come out of the projector room and stand in front of the audience.

"Okay, so this is after Dean's final death. The video is going to show how Sam's life continued and shows Dean in Heaven," I informed them. I left the room once more. 

The screen lights up to show Dean's body being burnt. It changes to a blue sky then it shows an astonished Dean. The camera shows green grassy mountains, then switches back to Dean.

"Well, at least I made it to Heaven," Dean remarks. 

"Yep," an unexpected voice says. Dean turns to Bobby in shock. 

"Bobby?" Both Winchesters asked, shocked. Both for different reasons. The older Winchesters thought he was in heaven's lockup, while the younger Winchesters were upset he died. "Did I at least go out fighting?" Bobby asks the older Winchesters. They nod with teary eyes. Bobby nods, satisfied. 

John felt jealous that Bobby was the one to greet his child and not him. 

"What memory is this?" Dean questions, confused, looking around to try and recognize something. 

"What?" Everyone besides Cas and Jack asked the older Winchesters. "When we first went to heaven, we saw our favorite memories," Sam explained. "You guys went to heaven?" Jess asked, shocked. "Yeah, a couple of hunters killed Sam because he accidentally started the apocalypse, and when they realized I would kill them for killing Sam, they killed me, too," Dean explained. They all looked at the older Winchesters, astonished.

"It ain't, you idjit," Bobby chuckles. 

"Yeah, it is," Dean says stubbornly.

"Cause the last I heard, you were in heaven's lock up," Dean states while pointing at Bobby.

Dean walks around, looking at everything, confused. 

"I was, now I'm not. That kid of yours, before he went wherever, made some changes here. Busted my ass out, and then he set some things right. Tor down all the walls up here," Bobby informed Dean while Dean took a seat and listened intently. 

"Heaven isn't just reliving your golden oldies anymore; it's what it should have been. Everyone is happy, everyone together. Rufus lives about 5 miles that way with Aretha. I thought she'd have better taste. And your mom and dad; they got a place over Yonder," Dean looks amazed by all the changes his son has made. 

Dean, Sam, and Cas smile proudly at Jack. Jack blushes at all the attention.

Bobby looks at Dean meaningfully before saying, "It ain't just heaven, Dean; it's the heaven you deserve."

Sam smiles and nods. "He's right, Dean. We did a lot for our world; we deserve a break," Sam says while gripping his brother's shoulder. Dean nods, not entirely believing that he deserves this. 

Dean smiles slightly. Bobby bends down, grabs a beer out of the cooler, and hands it to Dean. "And we've been waiting for you," Bobby says. He holds his beer and sips.

"So Jack did all that?" Dean asks proudly. 

"Well, Cas helped," Bobby informs him.

Dean smiles broadly and looks at Cas. Cas smiles back. He unexpectedly pulls Jack into a hug. "Thank you," Dean whispers in Jack's ear while Jack hugs him back and smiles.