forgotten

*phones ring*
Hello, Mrs Johnson answered the phone. "Is this kade Johnson's family ?" A nurse asked. "Yes this is his mother is something wrong? " you could hear a crackle in Mary Johnsons voice. "Mrs.Johnson kade was in a car accident and he is in surgery now. He will be fine but you guys need to come to the hospital." *the phone disconnects and Mary Johnson runs out the door with her daughter running behind her.*

-at the hospital-
*Olivia Shawn and Jason waits in the waiting room hoping for good news when Mary and Anne Johnson walks in*

"Mrs Johnson! " Olivia yells as she runs up to Mary. "Olivia what the Hell happened! " Mary yells in a panicky voice "Well I...I" begun to speak *before Olivia could finish Krissy runs in and punches Olivia in the face. They start slapping and pulling hair about this time Jason and Shawn had ran up and pulled them apart* "what the Hell was that for " Olivia screamed. "You know what that was for you slut.... you slept with Jason " Krissy yelled trying to break free from Jason's grip. " That's Why kade crashed cause of you and Jason fucking, he walked in on you he messaged and called and told me" Krissy yelled. Olivia looked over at Mrs Johnson Who eyes began to fill with tears shaking her head in disbelief. "I..I " Olivia runs down the hall out the door.

"We didn't sleep together Krissy" Jason said. "Then why would kade tell me this huh. Im not some dumb ass bitch you can screw over" krissy yelled. "Fuck you. we are over. stupid bitch" jason spat back at Krissy before walking out the hospital. Shawn following behind him. "Krissy you need to go home now we dont need this drama here ok" mrs.johnson told Krissy. Without word krissy walked out going home.

Olivias P.O.V.
later that day we all went our separate ways Jason stayed in our guest room Shawn in his and me and mine. My mom and Jeff found out what happened even the part Where Jason and I slept in the same bed. Now my mom is talking about putting me on birth control. I called my dad begging him to come get me but he said he is busy right now I have to get through till he is able to come get me. Shit it will probably be like umm never. It's been 2 week since the accident and everyone at school found out what happened. Krissy even spreaded a rumor saying That I'm pregnant. Petty bitch. I've went to the hospital everyday since the accident but Mrs.Johnson just say he is fine but he doesn't want to talk to me. He did allow Shawn to talk to him but Jason and I no.

Mom and Jeff has started the process into adopting Jason. So he has been at our house every day all day. It's kinda nice it seem like Jason is the only one Who isn't mad at me. How could he be it's his fault just as much as it's mine. "He Olivia do you have Ms.Smith's homework from last night?" Shawn ask as he walked in my room. I reached into my bookbag and gave him a paper. He was walking out the room when something stopped him and he turned back around and walked over to my bed. "Olivia" he said hesitating. "Yes Shawn" I said with a sigh. "I...I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you. Your my sister and I should be the main one in your corner like a big brother should be" he said sitting on the edge of my bed. I sat there looking down with a sad face." It's just cause what happened between us before Jason's party it just pissed me off that you started dating kade and then the whole Jason thing, you did Didnt Tell anyone did you ?" He begun to ramble on placing a hand on top of mine on my thigh. "No Shawn I mean...." I got up walking to my window looking out of it. "Why would I That's disgusting I know your only my half brother but we grew you as brother and sister I just wanna forget that night" I said looking down at the cars in the driveway. He got up and walked out of my room.

He seem upset but I only told the truth. I got back in bed turning off my light. My mind begun to wonder off to somewhere else. Kade will be at school tomorrow. He will probably avoid me, and of course he will get them petty girls flinging to his side I'm sure he will forget about me. I begun time cry as I fell asleep.