Flames.

Kade's P.O.V.

Yay today is Olivia's and I three month anniversary. I planned a big surprise for her. I made us reservations at le'voncartella for to night. But right now I'm going to surprise her with breakfast, her favorite chicken biscuits from leeannes. I've never felt so good with someone. She helps me breathe, after Brianna death... I begun to tear up so I wiped my eyes with my shirt sleeve. "Shit" ,Olivia is the only girl Who makes me smile I don't know what I'll do with out her.

I pull into the Adams driveway. Looks like Mr. And Mrs. Adams is gone for the day. Good no distraction. Shawn will probably be sleep till twelve, or so. I found the spare key under the welcome mat. I want to surprise her so I'll just sneak in. Once I got in a checked the kitchen to make sure she hadn't already gotten up. "Good she is still sleep " I whispered, as I pulled the promise ring from my pocket. "I hope she loves this shit I'm nervous ". I stood at the bottom of the stair case for 5 minutes before I decided to go to her room.

I walked as quietly as I could up the stairs, arriving to her room I paused. I hear voices, is that... shit is that jason I thought to myself. I gently opened the door, and there before my eyes my girlfriend the only girl that helps me breathe and the guy I thought was my best friend, Laying in bed together shirtless. Rage filled my body. I wanted to run over and beat the shit out of him. They laid there in shock Olivia rose and ran over to me. "Kade babe it... before she could finish I dropped the bags and the ring on the floor and ran down the steps out to the car.

I quickly drove down the road just driving and crying. "Where are you going kade" I asked myself. "I don't know or care" I answered. How could they do this I repeated in my head two people I trusted hurt me. I can't believe this. Jason Goes with my fucking cousin what the Hell. I got my phone out to call Krissy. The phone rang three times before she answered "hello what is it  kade, it's 9 am" she said sounding pissed. "Olivia and Jason.....

*CRASH*

*Krissy screams kade's name "kade kade KADE!, Are you there ! *
*phone disconnects.*
-poor kade Johnson Lays out on the road clenching for his life unconscious. Will he die? Gas begun to leak from the gas tank, as a passing car screeches to a halt. A man Pulls kade unconscious body from the car putting him into the back of his car. Driving off calling 911.-
*two minutes later* -kade car explodes, a loud *BOOM * was heard around the whole neighborhood. You could see large clouds of smoke and fire for at least a mile away.