Hi im Krissy

I tried my best to look good today black skinnies and a sleeping with sirens shirt and black combat boots. Knowing that Jason has. Girlfriend and she is coming here with us.... oh my god! My mind is going to explode. shit! As we arrived to Jason's girlfriend house she lived in a beautiful house, ours is better though. Chills ran up my spine as I saw them hug and kiss. I turned my head.

"Olivia there are hundreds of other guys in new Mexico, I mean kade is single" Shawn said with a smirk. "What the hell are you talking about I said trying not to blush. " I see how you look at Jason" he responded "I don't like him and I'm not having this conversation with you" I said as I cross my arms and look out the window.

When Jason finally let go of his girlfriend after like ten minutes of kissing. I realize she is beautiful, blonde hair that seems to be fading. No wonder she want to go to the salon. She is about my height and weight blues eyes. She is way prettier than me. I'm just a plain Jane and she is like a Victoria secret model. Great today is going to be awesomely awful.

She got in the car and squeals once she see me. "Oh my god you must be the amazing Olivia Shawn told me about". She said. Before I could even answer she was talking again " I'm kristena but you can call me kissy" she said with excitement. "Nice to meet you" I said as I turned around and facing forward drifting off into my thoughts.

After a 15 minutes drive we finally arrived. Woah this mall is huge biggest one I've seen honestly, hope I don't get lost. "Olivia the hair salon is right over there" Shawn says point off in some direction. "Shawn I'll take her, and make sure nothing happens" kristena said. "Are you sure" Shawn asked. "This can be a girl day and you guys can go do something....bye" she said as she ran off gripping my arm.

As we checked into the salon she insisted we sat together. The hair stylist bleached and styled our hair and then we left. My hair was half brown and half blonde. She fully bleached her hair. We then walked around the mall from store to store. Surprisingly we like some of the same stores and music.

"Hey Shawn" I said as we walked up to him and Jason eating pizza at the food court. Jason and I catches eyes contact and I look away before I start to blush red like a stop sign.

"Are you guys ready to go" I asked. "We are finishing our pizza though" shawn said and jason nodded in agreement.

I frowned and looked away. "Baby I'm really tired" Krissy said with a pleading grin looking at Jason. "Well, dude we should go" Jason said and Shawn nodded and got up to leave. I stood there in disbelief shocked and pissed "I FUCKING HATE KRISSY" I yelled inside. Shawn interrupted my thought with a "are you coming", I nodded and we left.

That's Krissy on the cover photo. She seems kinda dominant or controlling over Jason. She seems like a preppy little princess and Jason is a laid back stoner skate boarder dude. what do you think?