Rpbots

"Heheh! Hey little girl wants wrong?" Billy said? Wait is Isaac in role play mode? I didn't know because I couldn't see past my tears.

"My family didn't come to my presentation!" I replied waling in into my jacketed.

"Oh no! That's terrible! My family is always there for me! Like the time i got my head stuck in the microwave!"

"How did you get you head stuck in the microwave?" I replied wiping my tears away from my eyes. It was just in time too i saw Jordan go into human mode with that facial expression he usually makes when he's papa. (it's hard to explain but when Jordan is papa he tends to change his facial expression a little.)

"PAPA ACACHALLA!!!!" Billy shouted, nearly scaring my socks off because of how loud he shouted.

"Hello billy!" Papa replied. "I'll answer that for you, He was trying dry his hair!" Papa acachalla continued. I smirk at the thought of someone's head stuck in the a microwave and the effort that it would take to get it out if you were a Acachalla.

"Haha lol, thats the dumbest thing I ever heard!" I replied chuckling a little bit.

"Well that was dumb because that wasn't actually a microwave.... it was my head cruster." Papa acachalla replied.

"Whats a head crusher?" I asked. I never knew what it was,i hear it before on one of the thanksgiving videos but never found out exactly what it did because i was too distracted by Gertrude looking like a weird hologram thingamajig. That and the tron door, which i think is a old movies from the 21th century. (I've actually seen the movie and it's one of my favorite!)

"It keeps my fabulous bald head crusty!" Papa replied.

"Ew!" I replied in disgust. Jordan began to snicker as Bethany suddenly went into human mode and started to glow. Cierra also went into human mode, looking concerned and worried she walked up to "papa".

"Um... we have a problem papa!" Sally said with serious tone.

"What is it sally, we're trying to talk with this young lady." Papa acachalla said.

"The new microwave exploded on mama again! And now mama's a glowing turtle!" Sally said. I snickered when she said turtle because of the way she said it.

"It's ok i'm fine, honestly! I'm just a little shinny but other then that I'm fine!" Mama Gertrude said.

"What is your problem women! I told you that was a head cruster!"

"Well... I forgot!"

"And since when do you use the microwave I thought you just blended the stuff in the house that we don't want anymore." Papa acachalla said.

"Well we're having a new friend over for diner so I thought i'd spice it up a little!" Mama Gertrude replied.