SCIENCE FAIR!!!!! PART 2

"Ok bots show them what you got!" I said as i set up some planks of wood, some metal poles and concrete slabs on the table behind them.

"My bots are designed to obey any orders i give them, weather it's working together or working solo! For instance... Bethany fryebot chop these two wooden plank in half please! Isaac fryebot and Jordan fryebot please hold these two planks!" I said. Jordan and Isaac both nodded and then said In unison "Yes master Kaela." As they grabbed the wooden planks and put one on top of the other like we practiced.

"Ok Master Kaela anything you say!" Bethany said. Bethany walk behind the planks, alined herself with the middle of the the plank the karate chopped both planks. Everyone (except William) applauded as Bethany broke three more.

"Oh big deal everyone know that bots have super strength! And how do we know you didn't rig the planks?!" William said as he pointed at his bot.

"He's not wrong how do we know your not faking this?" One of the judges asked.

"Well..... I...i.." I stutter.

"Yah! I bet my bots stronger then all four of them! Combined!" William teased. ugh! Why does he do that! Every time i do something right he makes me feel like i did i wrong or as if I cheated to get it right!

"Master Kaela gave us all super strength. she also gave us the ability to use are strength together. We've already had test regarding it and together each of our strength is four times stronger!" Jordan replied in a sort of a angry tone.

"Yes i did! I finally beat you William so deal with it and shut up!" I replied. The huge crowd of people that surrounded me oohed as I said that.

"Fine cranky! But as soon as hear a beeping noise I running for my life!" William teased. Man do i..... never mind! Kaela just calm down! Don't let him both you! He's just
jealous! Yah thats it he's just jealous! The crowd oohed again.

"Master Kaela it's ok just calm! Look at everyone, they're here to see us!" Jordan said telepathically as i gave him his new kb-pad. (A kb-pad is a small portable keyboard that you can carry around as a tablet. you usually put it on a table or on the floor, when turned on a holographic keyboard appears.)

"Yah your right! Thanks Jordan!" I replied telepathically as i gave Isaac his roboxmaster9082, Bethany her crowbar pin, and Cierra her art tablet.

"No problem! Anytime!" Jordan replied with a wink.

"Ooo! What are they going to do now?" One of the judges asked.

"Now that I shown you what the 4 of them can do together, it's time to show you what they can do on their own!" I said as my bots got into there positions.

"Awesome!" The female judge said.

"Isaacfryebot explain what your about to do please!" I said as Isaac nods.

"Master Kaela designed me to be just like the person she created me after. The man she made me after was a pro at old puzzle called the rubix cube, it was a non digital version of the roboxmaster9082. today I'm going to solve 3 types of puzzles the 2x2, 3x2 and the 3x3." Isaac said.

"Isaacfryebot plz show them your skills!" I said as Isaac began to solved the cube ten time then each time on a different setting harder then the next! He did them all in a total of 2 minutes! That a new record! Well at least for Isaac! After Isaac finished the 3x3 one handed. Everyone in the room applauded. Wow this is going off to a great start! I walk over to Cierra who look eager to draw something.

"Ok Cierrafryebot explain what your about to do please." I said. Cierra smiled, nods, and turns toward the crowd of people that surrounded us, it grew by the second.