SCIENCE FAIR DAY!!! Part 1

YAYAYAYAYYAYA!!!! It's today!!!! The science fair is today!!! Oh my gosh!! I can't wait to see everyones face when they see me with bots! Not just one awesome bot... not two...nor three.....but four!!!! Yes!! I'm so going to win the heck out of this fair!!! Well.... i pray i win. Anyways I'm not the only one who's excited my bots are too! They're probably more excited then me! They actually woke me up at 3 am just so we can work on the presentation one more time. They're all even changed their clothes for the occasion! ( yes they've been wearing the same clothes for like 2 months straight.) Don't worry they're still wearing the normal VenturianTale clothes. Jordan's wearing his Venturiantale hoodie with a black shirt that says "the mighty spence" on it, with some blue jeans on. Isaac's wearing a black hoodie with his rubix cube logo on it, a billy Acachalla shirt and black jeans. Cierra is wearing a purple shirt with her yellow bat logo on it. Bethany is wear a green crowbar shirt, and like the real bethany frye a long light blue long skirt. And I'm wearing my school uniform of course but instead of my uniform lab coat I'm wearing my Venturiantale Jacket. well....i am still wear my lab coat but it's on top of my jaket.

After we practice the presentation ten times. We ate breakfast and went to the science fair. I had my bots be in cubepack mode before we got there. I walked to the sigh in ares and of course everyone was scared of me and was acting like i was going to launch a nuclear bomb or something! Anyways after i signed in i set up all my stuff need for my presentation at my booth.

"Hey kay!" Matt said as he snuck up behind me and scared the ba'webe'gebes out of me!!

"Hey! Matt!! Dang! You scared the ba'hebe'gebes out of me!" I said as i held my heart with was starting up again. i put my bots down on the table and smiled at them.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare u. woah! Cool cubepack! I like the Venturiantale theme!" Matt said as he looked around trying to see if there was anything that was about to exploded that he could stop from exploding like he always do when I'm in a science fair.

"Um....where's your bot?" Matt asked.

"Right there on the table."

"Your....cubepack?"

"Yepadoodle! It one of my bot's forms."

"Ok....?"

"Yah..... well u better get back to your both i see the judges checking it out."

"Oh! Ok! See u later!" Matt said as ran to his booth.

"See yah!" I said as i went back to my bots. We waited for awhile the judges went to every other booth except mine even matts, who's bot was actually pretty awesome! His bot could make waffles, it knew most of the venturiantale videos and even played some of the videos. You can also watch tv on it too, take picbits (futuristic term for pictures) and vidits (furturistic term for video). It was also paint with VenturianTale's colors. The judges seemed pretty impressed with his bot too. He might get even get second or third place!

"Hey master kaela?" cierra asked telepathically.

"Yes cierrabot?" i replied telepathically. To help keep my bots in bot mode, the bots and decided that i would either call them fryebot or just jordanbot, cierrabot, bethanybot and Isaacbot to help our chances of winning.

"Master kaela why isn't any of the Judges coming over to see us?" cierrabot asked.

"i don't know! i guess they heard about my exploding bots and are afraid to come over because they think you'll explode!" i replied.

"ok.... hey master Kaela can u hold out your arms like your going to catch something?" Isaac asked.

"um......sure.......! Why are you asking?" I said as i held my arms out. Suddenly My Bots got extremely quiet. which is wierd because they're never quiet! (unless they're sleeping or planing something) suddenly a tablet fell into my hands from the sky. I look up and see a young adult who look like in his 20's he looked relieved that i caught his tablet.

"Hey! phewww!!! Thanks for catching my tablet! hey...thats a interesting cubepack..... is it glowing?" the Judge asked as my bots started to glow.

"Bots what did you..." i asked out loud accidently to my bots but didn't finish because the Judge interupted.

"Wait.... that your bot?" The judge asked as he looked at my bots, who were still glowing at the time.

"Yes! it is!!"

"well it looks cool! so show me how it works!"

"ok!! ok let me explain my bot first." I said as I looked at my bots and smile.

"show time bots!" I whispered to my bots.

"Ok do what ever you need to do! This looks like a interesting bot!" The judge said. I node and take out my tablet and show him a venturiantale video.

"This is venturaintale a 21st youtube channel they are funny, nice and crazy!! They are known as Venturian, homelessgoomba, Immortalkyodai and bethanyfrye on Youtube." I said as I grab my bots and put them on the ground.

"but...thats not their real names....... the real names are Jordan frye, Isaac frye, Cierra frye and Bethany frye. Who are awesome! One day while watching a venturiantale video they inspired me to make a bot versions of them but not just one or two or even three but all four of them! So mr. Judge i present to you....... Fryebots awaken and bot mode!'' I said as my bots separated into four cubes and transformed into their bot forms. The whole room when quite. Everyone started gathering around.

"Wow out of all the robots I've seen I never saw one that looked that human! Petter! Michael! Amy! John! Come over here and see this girl's bots! She made 4 bots that look practically human!!" The judge said as he called over the other judges who were currently checking out Williams bot..... who's robot, I'm not going to lie is awesome!! I looked sorta like one of those transformers from those 21st century but human sized.
After my judge got the other judges attention they turned around and looked at my bots. There eyes widen as they saw my bots and ran over to my table.

"Wow! In all my years on this earth i've never seen bots like these! it must have taken you years to make these!" said one of the judges.

"Well that makes sense why her other bots didn't work right! She must of make quick bots to give her extra time to make these because see didn't have time! well at least we know she's not a fast builder! but..... I am!" said william. I glared at william and gave him the stink eye.

"well it didn't take years just two months... actually one month! it took me a week to make each bot! then after i was done i did a few test with to find out more about their abillities!" I replied

"Well why don't we see these abilities then!" Asked the female judge.

"Ok! Now you see here that each bot looks almost exactly like the fryes! Well they also acted like them and do some of the things that the real fryes did!" I replied.

"Ooo! Like what?" Said another male judge.

" Well, I'll show u! You see right here that I have a roboxcube1000 well Isaacfrye was extremely good at solving these! But back then they were called..... Isaacfryebot what were they called again?" I asked.

"Master kaela back in the 21st century it was called a Rubix cube!" Isaac replied to me. Every one in the room including the judges mouths dropped to the ground when Isaac talked.

"They talk too?!" William screamed.

"Wow he sounds almost human! Do they all talk?" Asked one of the judges.

"Bots why don't you answer them?" I asked my bots they nod in agreement.

"Yes we all talk! Master kaela programmed us to sound as human as possible." Jordanbot replied.

"We can even interact with human as if we were!" Cierrabot said.

"We can play video games, cierrabot and I can draw and paint. Isaac can solve any roboxmaster1000." Bethanybot replied.

"Ok how about you stop saying what you can do and just do it then!" William mumbled. My bots stared at him.

"They also have super sonic hearing and super sonic seeing." I replied and apparently I do too cool!

"Ok bots, show them what you can do!" I said telepathy.........