Fryebots Kaela's POV

So it been a week since i met Eva and me and her are already bff's. She is also a great researcher! She found out alot about Venturiantale like who they were,wat they did, ect. We found out that they're all siblings and that Venturain's real name is Jordan frye, Jordan was apparently 23 in the first video we saw, even though he looks 16. Homelessgoomba real name is Isaac frye he was at the time 16, he is also known as a troll. Immortalkyodai's real name is Cierra frye, she was at the time 20. And BethanyFrye is....well Bethany frye, she is 18 at that time and loves crowbars.

I only have 4 and a half weeks till the science fair and i still haven't done anything! Matt has already finished his robot and he is naming it after Venturiantale. He calls it the VT BOT. He's not telling me what it does yet he doesn't want me to copy off his. Eva has made a software called Venturapedia. It tells u everything about VenturianTale and all things VenturianTale. She is allowing me to test it out. She might actually win too or at least get second place.
Right now I'm in my room watching Venturaintale, maybe they'll inspire me to make a robot that will give me first place! Oh who am I kidding.....i'm better off making a weapons then making a robot! I sat down crying and i started to pray. "Dear God i need ur help, i know im still a new believer and all but.....i need u help with my robot so i can finally beat William in robotics. Or At least do something to make my family proud of me for once. Lord I heard you do miracles, Lord i need a miracle from you! Your Word say i can do all things through you who strengthens me. So Lord Strengthen me! In the name of Jesus Amen!" I prayed.  I felt complete peace almost immediately after i prayed. I walked to my deck in my room and pick up my dad picture and smiled. I put it back but actually knock it over. Suddenly i started to hear something move, it was my shelf it open up into some sort of room. Obviously I walk into the room, it was big, and echoey. There are 4 cubical chambers...they are connected together at the bottom amd have the word Robomaster10000 on it. They Must be old robot builders that my dad made! I'm going to win for sure! But wait... What type of robot can i make?

"Hey, yah you! Pick me!! I'm too fabulous not to be picked!" Said my tablet. Oops I accidentally turned it on! I look at my tablet and see Jordan......and boom inspiration came! I will make a robot version of Jordan! Hey while I'm at it, i'll do all of them you know what they say 4 robots are better then one! I'm going to work on them right now! Soon my.....Fryebots will be complete!