Chapter 2

Song
Happy together - The turtles (1967)

Batman retracted the grappling gun attached to Jokers leg.

Now there's only one thing on Batman's mind. "Now to defuse that bomb."

He sped though the fallen debris left over from the villain's attack. He ran and ran till he met the water then dove into it, and with haste swam his way directly in front of the ticking explosive.

Now he was faced with a choice. He'd have to cut either a red or black wire. This was a choice that could end with the city being saved or exploding, destroying everything along with it.

-snip-

....

Batman exited the disheveled and crumbling building.

Everyone was relieved; cheering and flashing lights filled the once dark city, along with the bright fireworks in the sky. Crowds surrounded Batman taking pictures and thanking him for saving the city once more.

He thanked the Gothamites back and hopped into his speed wagon, than began down the roads of Gotham.

Now that he's alone and not under any more pressure to smile in front of fans, or to defuse a bomb. He could think about a certain someone, and where exactly he is now.

"Computer."

"Go ahead"

"Has the Joker been caught on any of Gothams city cameras?"

"No, all cameras near the bomb have been put out of commission, so there is no evidence of where he is located at this moment"

"Of corse he left no evidence; Computer."

"Go ahead."

"Are we near the orphanage?"

"Yes."

"Great! Let's turn those frowns upside down"

He then started speeding through the streets of Gotham, on his way to the orphanage trying to keep the feeling that something was wrong down.

....

The trademark sound from a horn rang through the air. It is a distinct noise that only a Batman owned vehicle could make.

"Sounds like the bat mobile!" The round eyed child continues,"Hey orphans! Looks who's here-" He gets cut off by a stampede of other children as the bat mobile pulls to the front of the orphanage.

Batman hopped out of his car,"Hey kids who wants a shot from the merch gun?" All of the children surrounded him with loud chants of "I do's"

———————————————————————————

I'm so sorry for making y'all wait so long for chapter two, I was planning the rest of this and ran into quite a few plot wholes and unanswered questions so it took a bit to fix that up 😅 Don't worry though! The next chapter will be longer than this chapter and more separate than what was happening in the movie. It will take a while though because I was writing this while fixing other errors there is still quite a bit to still get done!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote!! 💚