Chapter - 2 -

I went through his personal information and discovered his name was Charles white. He was 31 years old. I turned back to him and still met him looking focusly, at me.

"So... erm...." I started.

"Can you please tell me what you like and what you don't like?" I asked him. He bit his full, pink lips before cupping my face with his hand. His touch was tender and soft. It made me comfortable and relaxed. He still kept quiet and continued staring at me.

"Ok please, can you please talk to me at least" I said, getting tired of his quietness.

"I like you" his voice sent shivers through my spine. It caused me to shudder. I deadpanned at him, looking confused. I shifted a little bit from him.

"I don't understand" I told him.

"Can we be friends?" I was shocked at the question he just asked me.

"Y-yes of course, we can" I told him with a light smile. He smiled at me, showing his white glittering teeth.

"Will you permit me to call you, Liv?" He asked.

"Yes, you can Charles" I smiled at him. He stood up and went to a corner in the room and brought out a ball, before coming back to the bed, where we sat.

"Will you play with me?" He asked me.

"Yeah" I answered. He started by throwing the ball to me and I threw it back to him. We continued like that as we sat on the bed. From my observations, Charles is intelligent, smart, cute and educated. I wondered what made such a young handsome man psychotic.

We were still playing with the ball, when the door opened. The HODs head popped in and looked at us. "Please can I speak with you, Miss Olivia?" He requested.

"Yes sir, I will be with you shortly" I said before he left. I turned to Charles and met a sad look on his face. "What's the problem dear?" I asked him, as I took his large hand in mine.

"You're going to leave me" he pouted.

"Oh...I won't leave you, I just need to wrap up some things, okay?" He nodded in response. I bid him good bye before walking out of the room.

As I walked out of the room, other staffs glared at me like I committed a crime, but I didn't look at them. I softly knocked on the HODs office. "You can come in" he said. I walked in and the room was a little bit cold because of the air conditioner.

"Sit down miss" he said. I obeyed and looked upright at him. "How did you do it, Olivia?" I was perplexed at his question and how he addressed me by my name and not adding a 'miss'.

"Do what sir?" I asked him confusedly.

"Like, I mean.... how did you calm Charles down? He never listen to anyone and on top of that, you were playing with him. How?" He asked.

I smiled at him before I replied. "I just came into the room, met him sitting on his bed, at first I was scared because, psychotics don't stay at one place except the aggressive ones. Then he requested that I play with him" I told him.

"Do you know that, for the first time in 3 years, Charles is friendly and I saw a smile plastered on his face that made me shocked because he never smiles" he informed me. I wasn't that surprised though because, he seems like it.

"I knew you could do it and I appreciate it. Please keep on acting the way you did to him" he stated.

"Thank you sir" I said before I took my leave. I already had the direction to the room in my head, so I walked there. As soon as I entered the room, I dodged an object that was about to hit my head.