4

At the beach

"What are we doing first?" Elle asked whilst laying out the picnic blanket.

"Well I'm going in the sea!" Darcy excitedly said grabbing Tara's hand and pulling her to the sea laughing.

Nick ran after them knowing charlie wasn't going to follow. Elle and tao lay there talking and Aled sat reading as usual. Today he was reading one of us is lying. (that's a good book too) Y/n and charlie where sat talking.

"Darcy not this again. No no n-" Darcy launched herself at Tara pushing her into the water.

Nick, Tara and Darcy just began being absolutely crazy in the sea. Chasing each other drenching each other in the sea and pushing each other of the pool float.

-----—--------————-------------------------—
"Y/n are you ok?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah why?" y/n asked clearly confused.

"Well tori said-" Charlie was cut off

"SHE SAID SHE WOULDN'T SAY ANYTHING!" y/n shouted a it too loud.

"What happened y/n?" Tao asked concerned.

"Oh uh nothing," yn laughed.

Looking at Charlie they said "We'll talk later,"

Charlie nodded.

Later on the got back into nicks car. Charlie and nick where in the front talking while Tara, darcy and y/n were in the back. Y/n fell asleep.

——-------------—-------------------------
Home

"Char, y/n seemed a bit um off, do you know why?" nick asked tiredly.

"Maybe I do..." Charlie replied trailing off.

"What is it? Can I help them? Did something happen?" nick panicked.

"Calm down nick! I'm sorting it. I can't-i wish i could tell you" Charlie whispered sadly.

"Y/n! What the hell!" nick shouted bursting into their room.

"Nick! I was sleeping! Y/n sat up groggily.

"That's a first" Charlie mumbled.

"What's wrong! Please talk to me! I know somethings wrong!" nick panicked.

Y/n sighed and started explaining everything. When they finished talking they saw nick's eyes filled with tears.

"I- I am so sorry y/n I didnt-" nick began.

"Yeah well you didn't know did you and no offence to you Charlie but nick you spend so much time with him we never do anything together anymore, David is really homophobic towards me and literally mum is the only thing I've got at the moment or that's what I feel like anyway! It's not fair anymore nick! "y/n screamed walking out of their room.

" Y/n please i-" nick pleaded.

" SAVE IT IM DONE!" y/n slammed the door shut.

Nick opened the door and began chasing them, shouting their name to come back. He turned back and sprinted to the house. As he got there he looked David who was at the bottom of the stairs.

"LOOK! Y/N RAN AWAY AGAIN AND SOME OF IT IS YOUR FAULT! YOUR HOMOPHOBIC LITTLE-" Nick looked angry.

"Boys! What is going on!" their mum said confused.

"Y/n ran away again!" nick panicked.

"Oh she'll be back" David smirked walking upstairs.

"It's they and you don't know that!" nick was about to punch him.

"David get lost!" Charlie shouted.

"Char, oh god your still here, I'm sorry" nick began.

"It's fine, my mum said another hour" Charlie smiled.

*ping* It came from both Charlie and nicks phones. They looked at each other worried and ran out the house leaving David and their mum stood there confused.

The text was from y/n.

Hey guys um I wanted to say that I love you all and thank you for being my friends. Nick even though right now you haven't been a great brother I still really love you and enjoyed all the times we spent together. Charlie thank you for looking out for me. Tara and darcy your both really great funny best friends,elle and tao you guys are just really funny and amazing friends and aled I will let you take 2 books from my shelf just ask nick to let you in you just can't take girl in pieces, solitaire or loveless. Guys I love you so much and I'm going to be gone for a while don't try texting me, calling me or anything I'm going to be gone. It will be a while but I promise we wl meet again. Goodbye for now <3
---------------------------------------------------------