10

"N-nick!" y/n was scared. What is he going to do.

"Nick mate you can't do that! Your scaring them!" harry stared at him.

"Back off Harry, it's my sibling, both of you can you leave?" nick asked.

Darcy and Harry got up and left. Y/n was sat hugging their heart pillow. Nick was scary sometimes.

"When were you going to tell me about Angel?" nick asked softly.

"Um soon, I- I just needed to process it." y/n quietly said tears falling down their cheeks.

He comforted them. He didn't know what to do.

"Who-who told you?" y/n managed to get out.

"um Charlie, he kinda figured it out." nick said.

They both sat in awkward silence.

*ding*

Y/n looked at the notification. *angelwings has posted*

They forgot about that. Interested they clicked the notification.

angelwings: I'd die for you baby

23 likes

Asheee08:awww love you bubs <3
angelwings: love you more <333

"Bitch," y/n turned off their phone and threw it to the other side of the bed.

Ring ring

"Ugh who now" y/n groaned.

Leo :^

"Y/n! Are you ok?" Leo asked concerned.

Nick got up and left the room leaving y/n on call with Leo.

Y/n and Leo talked for a few hours and then y/n finally decided to come out of their room. As soon as they walked  into the kitchen they got a hug off nick and their mum. Charlie saw them and said "Y/n! Are you ok!?"

"Felling better" y/n smiled. Some days would be hard but others would hopefully be better!

*ping*

Y/n looked at the notification. It was Leo?

Leo :^

Heyy y/n! Um I know
This is like really
Random but I wanted
To tell you I'm sorry
About Angel but I
Wanted to know...
Will you be my partner?
Like will you go out with
me? I love you so much

------------------------------
Y/n was speachless! They didn't know what to say. Leo was left on read.

A few days later y/n looked at the message from Leo again reading it over. They needed to say something. They wanted to say no but something stopped them, made them rethink. Actually it was probably yes! Taking a deep breath they replied.