8

Y/n was sat on their bed wiping their tears. The pillow was now stained with mascara. "You ok now?" nick asked visibly concerned. "Yeah I think" y/n sniffled. "I'm going to bed now" they said indicating for nick to leave. He smiled at them and left hoping they'd be ok.

After they'd got to bed, they went on tik tok and scrolled for ages. After about 2 hours of being on their phone they sat up and went to grab their laptop. They then loaded up phasmaphobia and put their headphones on. Their phone vibrated. Who was texted them at this time. It was a little after midnight.

Hey y/n! How are you
I just wanted to say I
think you are
beautiful and I want
to date you. Love you
princess <3

It was Harry greene. What the hell. That homophobe. Y/n got out of bed and carefully walked across the landing trying not to wake anyone. Thankfully nick was still awake. They opened his door and walked in closing it behind them.

"What up n/n" nick asked confused.

"Um Harry- Harry Greene um asked me out" y/n said.

"Oh want me talk to him?" nick asked sitting up.

"No no I just-I don't know" y/n put their head in their hands.

"I'll sort it" nick said grabbing y/ns phone and looked at the opened message.

"Why- Princess?!" nick was confused. He knew y/n was dating a girl.

Harry get lost. I have
a girlfriend and your
actually homophobic
and I'm bi. Go away and
dont talk to me. I'm
blocking you

HARRY WAS BLOCKED

Nick mate your sibling 
Blocked me!

Maybe because they
Had a girlfriend?

Harry knew what he was doing. He was using one of angel's nickname and everything.
------------------the next day---------------------
Y/n woke up and texted Angel asking to hang out. They went to get breakfast. Nick was there with Charlie.

"Hey Charlie!" y/n hugged him.

"Hey!" Charlie replied returning the hug.

Their phone dinged. "Hold on!" y/n said looking at their phone. It was angel. Y/n smiled at the name.
It read: ofc I will princess <3 can I introduce my friend to you or is it just us two?

Y/n replied saying idm bring your friend if you want.

Their phone dinged again this time
y/n frowned. It was Harry's other phone. They forgotten about that.

Princess I want your answer now not nick texting as you. I can tell it was him. Meet me at the football field tomorrow at 6 am precisely.

Y/ns thumbs raced quickly across the screen. They were stressing.

Fine have it your way. I'll meet you but never again and I highly doubt you'll get me to break up with angel.

Oh I have my ways :) ... He replied.

I single tear rolled down their cheek. They didn't realise they were even doing it. Nick and charlie notice though.

"What's wrong y/n" they both said in sync.

"H-" they couldn't even start before another message flashed on the screen.

Before you even think about telling anyone you can't.

"Its nothing" y/n flicked the tear and brushed it off quickly.

Nick and charlie where concerned. They couldn't say anything because they wouldn't say anything to them. Angel rang the bell.

"Hi my love" y/n smiled hugging her.

"Hello princess" angel said. "Oh yeah this is Leo!" angel said stepping aside to revile a boy with brown eyes and dirty blond hair. He wore grey ripped jeans, a green tie dye style t shirt,chains, round glasses amd rings. His nails were painted white. He also had fang like teeth. He smiled.

" So your y/n! "Leo exclaimed.

" Yeah I am! "they laughed.

" Angel is always talking about you, I was begining to think you were made up" he laughed.

They all went to y/ns room.

"What happened with Harry exactly?" charlie asked.

Nick then explained the whole situation still wanting to get answers to why they cried.

He then got a text. Harry.

Mate please I want your sibling. Help me!

Nick replied with HARRY ACTUALLY GO AWAY I DONT CARE THAT YOU WANT THEM AND THEY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?! YOU JUST WANT A PARTNER AND YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET THEM WELL NO SO GET LOST!

NICK blocked HARRY

"He really wants my sibling" nick sighed. "Hes going to do something, I just know it"

Nick was very right. Harry was too predictable. He just didn't know that the next day y/n would come home crying. They wouldn't leave their room, and struggled to eat...