Fuck You Very Much

"No, I swear to god, Renny, I will lose it in the coming days. Anna's everywhere! I love her, but god, I can't keep up with her anymore. And Louis— oh my lord, fucking Louis. Your brother's a straight up cunt, Renny, that fucker won't civilise his daughter — no. He joins her! I don't even know why I married him," Harry had tears of frustration prickling his eyes by the time he stopped for a deep gulp of breath, Lauren silently listened to him on the other end. He needed a fucking break. "I so tired." He said, softer now as he sniffled while sitting next to the dryer.

"How about I take Anna for a day or two?" Lauren suggested understandingly. "You'll have some time for yourself, you can plan for her birthday, too, if you want." She added. Harry knew Lauren loved having Leanna at hers, and her offer was part for her own covet. It tempted him to no extent, he needed some time to himself. Him and Louis hadn't had a break together since their seventh anniversary, too. And with Leanna's third birthday next week, it was time he worked his arse off.

"You sure you don't mind?" He asked for the sake of it, he knew Lauren would probably keep Leanna all for herself if given the choice.

"Of course, not. You know, I can have her as long as you want."

"Thanks, Renny, but I think 'til her birthday will be enough. Should Lou and I will drop her off after dinner?" He asked, finally managing to get up. He was mentally drained, and mustering up the will to do the simplest of tasks took a lot of his energy. He was glad Lauren offered to help.

"Sure, lovely. I can't wait, Trevor will spoil her rotten!" She squealed through the speaker, Harry could tell just how much Leanna meant to her aunt. Trevor was very good with Leanna,  too, and with him finally proposing to Lauren, he knew Leanna had a partner in crime for the long run. "Oh, and I think you should try out the new spa. I've heard their Turkish Bath is very refreshing, you'll love it."

They continued small talk and some gossiping while Harry managed the laundry. Lauren and Fio were like the sisters he never had, and their presence in his life was something that he couldn't have been more grateful about. He texted Katherine after he hung up with Lauren, making plans for a girls day out in the spa, and then texting Louis about Lauren taking Leanna for a few days.

"Mummy!" And the devil has summoned Harry. He groaned, shoving the mac-n-cheese inside the oven before wiping his hands on the apron and making his way towards Leanna's room. She was a bundle of nuisance in a body of an almost three year old. She had little bunny teeth with which she bit everything and everyone, and untameable curls. Her eyes settled on a more bluer side while and her lips were plump and pink. And goodness gracious, the kid couldn't stay in one place. She'd always run all around the house, never sitting steady. At some point, Harry was almost certain she had ADHD like her father, but a trip to the doctor's suggested otherwise.

"Mummy," he heard as he neared her room. She had an adorable thick, northern accent, lined with her baby pronunciations. She was a little Louis, if he was being honest. The little shit was sassy and a diva, always a pain in Harry's arse. Not to mention the inappropriate things she'd blabbered out in public ever since she got out proper sentences. "Mummy, hungwy," she whined, missing her 'r' again. Harry smiled at his daughter, falling in love all over again as she shot him a dimpled smile with big, alluring eyes.

As if Harry could ever deny her anything.

"Want some apple, Anna?" He asked as he picked her up, kissing her pudgy cheek. She contemplated for a while as they descended the stairs, her tiny fingers entangling in Harry's curls but not yet tugging. "D'ya want some nuggies, too, love?" He bribed, finally reaching the last stair.

"Wan' gummies," she demanded with a scrunch of her button nose as Harry set her on the cold counter, pulling out an apple from the refrigerator. "Mummmyyy," she whined when Harry pretended to not have heard her, scooping out a few balls from the apple and placing three chickpea nuggets in the air fryer (no way in hell was he going to give his child processed, deep fried, slow poison). "Hawwy!" She spoke up in a bold voice, kicking Harry's waist.