Chapter fourteen

Ron had been rather persistent over the last few days, obviously feeling guilty about something.
"Hermione!" Speak of the devil. "Hermione, hey." He says, running up the moving staircase to her.
"Hey Ron." She says, forcing a smile.
"How come you've been hanging around Malfoy so much?" Hermione rolls her eyes.
"Draco's... Draco's nice-"
"Stop calling him that!" At this point, Harry walks up to them.
"Ron, I can hear you two staircases down." He shoots Harry a dangerous look. Hermione proceeds to head off to the third floor.
"Hey, where're you going?" Ron yells, Hermione doesn't answer. She was, of course heading to the head boy & head girl common room. She had spent way too much time around Malfoy recently.
"Draco, hey..." She says as she walks in. Malfoy is sat in the armchair, reading the daily prophet. Hermione sits next to him and once again, Draco and Hermione find themselves curled up in the armchair together.
"Anything interesting?" She asks, gesturing at the daily prophet Malfoy was reading. He looks at her and smiles.
"There's an article on House-elf rights that you might find interesting... But no." They snuggle closer to each other and Hermione can't help but notice how big Draco's biceps are.
"Oh my goodness, you're so comfy."