Introduction

Author's Note:

It would be really, really nice of you all if you read this, but you can skip this if you want.

Hey Guys!

I am here with another novel on Wattpad! Like always, I would give my 100% to make this one stand out and your love, appreciation, criticism, and constructive feedback would be highly appreciated!

Here are a few things I want to tell you before you start reading:

· Updates: This is a work in progress. I'll start posting soon. (Releasing the 1 chp today)

· Creative people: Any creative souls here, who want to showcase their talent, then you are welcome! I would be really grateful if you make a few banners or trailers! Feel free to dm them to me.

· Cast: I would really encourage you all to explore your imagination and imagine your own characters but if you have any suggestions for the cast, message here and we all can come up to a common decision. No need to hurry here though, as you read you will get to know more about the characters and their personalities. Then it would be easier to suggest.

· Point- Of- Views [POV]: Personally, when I read, I love mixed POVs! So I thought I'll involve those in this book. I am trying to make in various characters'. I may suck at a few, but I promise they'll be fun. Do let me know what you all prefer.

· Mistakes: I am no expert. I will try my best to avoid any typos or errors, but ultimately I still remain a human. So, if you find errors just message me and I'll try to improvise as soon as possible. Also, my country doesn't follow the U.S. system of high schools and holidays. But I have tried my best to make it work, but please spare me, if I make errors there.

· Doubts: If you have any queries, message me, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Ya, but if your questions make me reveal any suspense, I won't be able to do it. But if you all agree, we can keep a FAQ chapter at the end! How about that?

· Chapter length: Initially, they would be a bit short, but I promise to increase as we progress. What word length do you prefer?

· Dedications: After every chapter, there will be a question. The best replies will get the next chapter dedications. Apart from that, there can be other surprise dedications also... so keep an eye.

· Support: I would LOVE your support. Please don't be a silent reader and make yourself noticed. If you like anything, it just takes one second to hit the star below, but it means the world to me. So please don't hesitate to click the tiny star! If you like any line, dislike any character, find a comeback stupid, feel something relatable, or feel any emotion (simply anything) do let me know in the comment section! It helps me understand whether I am able to achieve my motives- and that's the only way possible. So...

Okay! Let's get started. Here's a quick synopsis if you want a rough idea-

Confused with relationships, friends, and life goals. Will Andrew be able to find his way through all the chaos?

p.s. If you are expecting perfect characters who always know the right things to do-sorry this isn't it. Characters here (both protagonist and supporting ones) are all humans and hence, flawed in their own beautiful ways. Over the course of this book they'll make mistakes, learn from it (sometimes) and grow.

Do you want to read further?

What are you waiting for then- go rush! Be the first one to comment! Keep reading. Love and Peace!

Stay amazing,

Sania