I

Tommy and techno

So this is a quick authors note this is the first of hopefully a few oneshots I hope you guys like this! Enjoy!
This is after escaping exile

———————————————

Tommy had finally made it... he was free from dream.or that's what the young boy had hoped.He started running out of joy to finally be free that's when he saw technos house emerge in the thick layers of snow.It made him happy seeing something that wasn't a plains biome or a tent that he build with ghostbur.

After he knocked on the door and was greeted with a confused techno,He spoke for the first time since he had escaped.
"Hello, Blade"

"Tommy?! What are you doing out here?!"

"Ehm well you see dream was kind of an a$$hole in exile and I didn't feel like committing $u!cide"

"Before I ask dumb questions get in the house. I don't want you freezing to death."

"Thanks tech"

Techno stopped moving for a second (this means inner monologue "-") -he didn't call me that in so long- he thought , he looked at the raccoon looking boy trying to find any open wounds that needed to be treated he didn't see anything at first, then he noticed the smiley on his neck it looked like it was carved in his skin.

"Ehm tech? You alright?"

"Oh,yeah sorry just didn't expect you turning up here"

"Oh, If you want I can leave,maybe go to tubs, no maybe boo boy?"

"No,you are staying here until I treated that nasty cut on your neck"

"Oh, right forgot I haven't treated that yet,you know dream was an absolute b!tch in exile"

"How did you get such a cut anyway child?"

"Dream"

"Dream gave you that?"

"Yeah you don't even want to see my arms tech"

"Follow me"

They went to a spare room. techno cleaned the cuts up in no time it still left him wondering what exactly had happen over the time span he was exiled...

"So toms mind telling me what the fuck that homeless bastard did to you?"

Tommy explained everything,everything except the $u!cide attempts.

"I'm gonna kill that green Teletuby"

He yelled that... tommy didn't like yelling/loud noises at all. As soon as techno looked at Tommy he saw the he was...... crying? -crying?tommy?- he immediately went over to him. Trying everything in his power to calm the anxious blonde down. They were sitting on the floor tommy was still crying or atleast sobbing. Techno pulled him into a hug not wanting to let go. Suddenly something opened the door. It was Phil.

"I'm home tech!"

Phil saw the two boys on the floor. He could see that it was techno but he couldn't see who the second person was. He immediately ran towards them realizing. It was his youngest son, Tommy. It looked hard to believe. The Tommy he knew found it hard to even ask for help. Why was he so trusting? He thought of what to do

"What am I supposed to do tech?"

"Can you get us blankets and pillows?"

Usually he would go himself,but he didn't want to let go of the boy. Not only because he wanted to calm him down.

"Hey t- techno can we stay like this?"

"Of course toms ,of course"

When Phil got back with the blankets and pillows the boys were already half asleep

"Oh, Tech you still awake?"

No response

"I will take that as a no"

He threw the blankets over the two sleeping boys an sat down on the couch behind them of course not forgetting to take a picture and hanging it in the wall to annoy techno.

He also fell asleep.

———————————————

Authors note:
So this was quite fun to write, more than I expected. I also tried a new writing style the current wir count is 668 words. The next story is going to be with ranboo.
Hope you enjoyed!
If I switch up the writing styles then just ignore it I find it hard to stick to one

Word count :
688 words