3. Nightmare

Natasha's POV.

In our bedroom we are sleeping so freely. When I open i saw that my husband arm on my waist holding me carefully and protectively. A smile crept on my face. I don't know what I do without him he gave me the life I never can imagine. I love him so much but there was someone else who I love most and he is my 3 years old son.
He looks just like his father but in nature he is like me. His blue eyes, his super strength but his hair exactly same as mine.

I gave a kiss on my husband cheek and a small smile crept on his face.

Without opening his eyes, he murmured * why are you getting up so early.*

*Steve did you forget that you promise him to take him to a picnic.* I said with a smirk.

Still didn't open his eyes and said *no babe I just want to cuddle with you more.*

* Aww.... But we need to get up, I am definitely sure that your enthusiastic son awake in 10 seconds.* I said and Lough when he make a pout.

Then we hear some little foot step coming to our room and then the little monster open the door and come toward us and comes up on our bed.

He lie on the middle of us and gave a sweet smile to us. Then he snuggle on my chest and my heart fill with joy.

After 5 minutes of cuddling with me he turn towards his father. * When we are going to the picnic daddy.* He asked.

Steve think an excuse then said, * buddy the park is not open yet we have to wait for 2 or 3 hours.* Then my innocent child started to count 3 on his fingers and show us to make it sure, we both smile at his cuteness and then he give us a confused look, that did he do something funny.

After some time.

My boys are on the car waiting for me. When I got there I saw Steve and James talking about me and I hear my little son said " daddy why mumma taking so much time to get ready where we both get ready in 10 minutes.

Getting near to them * cause baby there was a difference between noodles and pasta.* I said with a smirk.

Steve understand the point but Jamie can't understand what I said.

After that Jamie get impatience and order me *mumma get into the car you already take so much time to get ready. If you don't get into the car in 5 second we leave you here.* I make a scared face and got into the car.

While driving we talk, smile, me and Steve held each other hands, in 5 years of he still make me feel those butterflies.

We are in the park James playing with a child. Me and Steve sitting under the tree I rest my head on his chest he held on his arms around me and kiss me on the hair and a small smile crept on my face. I thought how much I am lucky to have him in my life. He gave me the chance to be a mother after Red room sterile me the thought of having my own family was a dream but he makes it true.

After some time.

We are looking for James he is not in the park, I got worried my heart beat get faster by passing minutes. Me and Steve searching him other sides then I hear Steves scream I got there and saw Dreykov guards holdings guns at Steve and James.

* Hello Natalie.* He said with a smirk.

*Dreykov leave my family or I kill you basturd.* I said angrily.

He Lough at me and said * Natalie how do you think I will forgive you after what you did. You destroy the Red room and now I will destroy your family.*and make sign to shoot them.

The gaurds shoot Steve and James I ran towards them and scream there name. They are lying in front of me life less. Dreykov leave a dry Lough.

I scream again, again and again. Then I feel someone shaking my hands. I open my eyes and saw Steve face he hold me tight on his embrace.

*Nat you are okay, I am okay, Jamie is okay. I am with you. I love you nat.* He said soothing words to me.

I held his hand and look at him * Steve you are okay, thank God I feel like dying.* I said fear in my voice fully visible.

* Yeah I am okay nat. I am okay.* He said to resure me.

*Steve Steve ja...ja... James is he okay.* I asked with so much fear that something going to happen my little boy.

I leave the room without say anything to Steve and ran towards James room when I open the door I saw James sleeping peacefully with his teddy I feel so relief. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn around immediately, and saw Steve and release a sigh relief and hugged him tightly.

* Nat you saw a nightmare.* He asked with concern. I just nod.

* Nat tell me what happened.* I told him everything, he listened so carefully. When I finished he cupped my cheeks and kiss me on the temple.

*Nat nothing is happen to our family I promise.* He said and give me a small smile.

Saw him smiling a small smile crept on my face. I know he always tells the truth. I believe him. I love you.

* I love you too.* He said just like he can read my mind.

Then we both lie on the bed held each other tightly I rest my head on his chest.

Then we sleep peacefully in each other arm.

_______________