5. Beauty & Beast II

Natasha's POV.

After what happened I came home immediately. I can't take it. That who I love was a vampire. How could it be possible.

Ugghhhh I want to scream. Wait if he is a vampire, then why he didn't kill us.

I am going to talk to him for sure.

I don't know but when we are talking there was someone else who is hearing our convo. I don't think Steve notice but I do.

In the school.

In night I can't sleep, only think about him.

In the school I saw everyone watching a video. Then I go to my friends and ask what happened.
* Natasha we saw the yesterday night you and Steve talking.* Tony said in shocking tone.

*What??* I was totally speach less.

* Yes you heard correct we saw your convo with that vampire sorry not only our school students although everyone on this world saw the video, see it's on trending no1 in every social media platforms.* Tony said. But I can only think about him. What happened to him.

* Do you know if he came school?* I asked.

Again Tony was the one who answered. * No Red that coward vampire didn't come to school.*

*Tony he is not a coward. So stop saying that.* I warn him.

Tony asked me *hey Red where are you going?* I don't answer him keep my way to his house.

* Nat stop government was after him. They are finding him. He is harmful. Don't go.* Tony said.

I have to find him, he probably in so much trouble. what the government was after him. I don't think he knows the news, he don't have any so I have to inform him.

I know where is he lived. He lives in the wood. I have to go there but I don't know exactly where is his home.

So as fast as I can leave for his place i leave.

*I had to.* I said and run towards the parking slot I got into my car start the engine and I don't know where to go there was so many forest how could I know where is he.

* Ugghh Natasha focus think if he ever tell about his house adress think Nat think.* I shout at me.
But there was nothing * ugghhhh I hate myself didn't listen anything carefully, no wait one time he said he lived in eastern side, the biggest forest in new york. Genius nat you are a genius.*

While the ride I think why he didn't come.what if he is already in school or the government captured him. No no Natasha think positive.

After decades I found a house it's beautiful made of glass and wood. There was a lake and I wish I could have this. No Natasha focus on what you came for.

I rang the bell and a woman open the door. I think she is also a vampire i don't know but I think she is his mother. He has resembles of her.

*Miss How can I help you??* She asked politely.

* Umm__ is__is Steve live here?* I asked.

* Yes, who are you?* She asked me.

* Umm me___ I am Steve___friend.* I told her.
She look at me with suspicious.

* Can you call him please, tell him Nat want to meet him, it's urgent.* I said getting impatient.

* Okay, you came in sit here.* She told me to sit on the couch.

I am waiting here for 2-3 minutes now he came.

* Nat what are you doing here.* Steve asked worried.

* Steve listen to me and be calm yourself, don't lose your calm. okay* I told him.