Goddess of The Harvest

Y/n stood with his scythe in hand while he faced down the Greek Goddess.

Y/n: "I'm gonna guess based on the scythe-"

???: "Sickle."

Y/n: "Don't care, it's a curved blade with a long handle. But I'm gonna assume that you're Demeter, mother of Persephone, sister of Zeus and Poseidon and sister slash mother-in-law to Hades."

Demeter nodded with a warm smile, showing no sign of hostility.

Demeter: "A- As confusing a situation as the one between Hades and I was, you are correct. I am the mother of the Harvest."

???: "Yo! Weirdo goddess! The fuck you go!?"

Demeter: "I'm over here, Saber."

Demeter held up the green orb in her hand as another female servant approached.

The servant stepped into the light, revealing long black hair and a black and white dress gilded with gold. Her right arm was covered by a gauntlet and her general presence was nothing short of regal. However her attitude was far more laid-back and tomboyish.

Saber: "Huh? Wait, are you a fuckin' master!?"

Y/n: "I am, yes."

Saber laughed before turning to Demeter.

Saber: "Hey, if this guy's a master then I want in!"

Demeter: "I'd imagine you would. I will not deny you this, Saber. But I would also like to be involved. This singularity isn't supposed to be, so if we can help out then we will do what we can."

Y/n: "Alright. I'll tell the others when they wake up. For now, I make it a point to know my servants names, I only know you as Saber."

Saber: "Ah, sorry. Grail war habits. Name's Cao Cao."

Y/n's mind immediately blue-screened at the name drop

Y/n: "I'm sorry, YOU'RE CAO CAO!?"

Cao Cao: "You sound surprised."

Y/n: "Naturally I am! Chen and Lu Bu have never made mention of you being a woman!"

Cao Cao's voice took on a sharp tone as her eyes narrowed.