Chapter 9

ꨄ𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔ꨄ
________________________

ꨄ𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔ꨄ________________________

______________________

*daisy's pov*

nova and I had been at Hogwarts for two months now and let's just say it had been chaos. nova had gotten at least two detentions for hitting Draco in the face, and today was no different, but today she had detention with me and I'm not the happiest about it but I guess ill have to talk with her.

and when I was about to start getting everything for the detection I saw a black owl by the window with a letter. I took the letter from the owl and thanked it. I looked down at the letter and it was addressed with the name yours only I frowned in confusion.

Daisy dearest

Hello I have heard some news from
Cissa that you have been hanging out with McKinnon. And she told me that she saw you and McKinnon walking around in Hogsmeade with her while eating strawberry ice cream with her jacket around you. Would you like to explain that or-So when you gonna tell her
That we did that, too. She thinks it's special, But it's all reused. That was the show we talked about. Played you the song she's singing now when she's with you. Do you get Deja, vu when she's with you?  Do you get deja vu? Do you get deja vu?  Strawberry ice cream in Hogsmeade, Don't act like we didn't do that shit, too. You're trading jackets like we used to do Yeah, everything is all reused...

𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞ꨄ

I finished reading the letter and just then nova and pansy walked in ready for detention. "are you okay." my daughter asked worried with the look on my face. " yeah I'm okay bug."

"bug? miss. potter why did you call her bug." pansy asked curiously with an eyebrow raised. nova looked at me with a pleading look hoping that I would let her tell pansy about the secret I nodded my head not minding one person knowing. "She's my mother of course she would call me bug she calls me that all the time." Exclaimed the younger version of me simply.

Pansy looked shocked at what she said not being able to see it earlier. "Oh that's why you look so a like and why you hate malfoy for calling miss.potter a dyke nov." the black haired girl exclaimed like it was obvious. "Pansy please just call me Daisy when we aren't in class miss.potter makes me feel old." Nova snorted at it and o knew exactly what she was thinking so I just gave her a serious look.

"Wait, how come novas last name is black and not potter." She asked confused.

"That's because she has her moms last name not mine." Pansy looked even more shocked now. "Hold up I thought you were her mother." The black haired girl out bursted making nova giggle quietly and then the girl realized what she had said and slapped her forehead and whispered a 'sorry I forgot for a second'. "bellatrix black well lestrange now is nova's mom so that's why her last name is black cause when I was with her, her last name was black." Nova was thinking about asking something but hesitated. "Mother what was mom like?" My daughter asked quietly looking up from the floor with pleading eyes, I told the two girls to sit down and get comfortable by the fire place where I was sitting getting hot chocolate ready for them.

"Well your mother was a wonderful women, she cared about me so much and was one of the only people that stood up for me when mr.malfoy told everyone that I liked girls. She always took me out to dates in the forbidden forest for picnics, it was kind off our thing but then two years before she joined you know who and a year later she stopped talking to me and I never got to tell her I was pregnant with you." I said with a frown and the younger girls looked at me sadly at the ending.

"Im sorry that happened to you Daisy." Pansy said with sympathy and I gave her a  soft smile. "It's okay, but I think you girls should go get some sleep now." I exclaimed and they nodded. Each of them gave me a hug and they were on there way to their dorms.