Chapter 21

ꨄ𝙼𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕ꨄ
________________________

ꨄ𝙼𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕ꨄ________________________

_______________________

the two teenage girls shared a look before looking towards their mom who had a stunned face.  "wait what, hold up you're not a Potter?!?" Debbie was confused and looked at her mom dumbfounded. "um yeah...  about that sorry.." the older woman answered. "so I'm not a potter either then... damn I'm actually a Riddle." this made Nova very confused and puzzled she looked over at her friend weirdly. 

"What are you talking about Debs that doesn't  affect you" she exclaimed before putting together the piece of the puzzle. "well unless... she's your mother that you were talking about earlier" she paused before continuing "and that would make us sisters."  Nova slightly lit up at the thought and looked towards her mom in hope. "I guess you're smarter than I thought you were" The older "potter" answered

"but doesn't this also mean we'll have to change our last names?" Debbie questioned both her and Nova. "oh no don't worry that's not necessary unless you'd want to" she reassured her kids, which they nodded in response. 

"what are we gonna do about this article, it's not good for your career or reputation," The black woman said concerned about her girlfriend. Daisy sighed frustrated. "well about the job thing I was planning on quitting anyways, and I think we should homeschool Nova again and of course Debbie too" Nova gave her mother a shocked look. 

"but that's not fair mom, I've made so many friends I won't be able to see them anymore," Nova replied upset crossing her arms over her chest. "I know, but it's for the best for now until all of this is over. I understand you're upset, but there isn't much we can do." her mom said softly, while Bellatrix tried to calm her down so she wouldn't yell at the girls.  

"what about Bellatrix and Daisy, I won't see them." "It's fine their moms are fine with us still so you'll be able to see them." the brunette sighed in defeat and agreed with her mother, she turned around slowly dragging Debbie with her up to her bedroom. 

꧁𓆙꧂

Daisy was completely distressed after the Daily Prophet incident. Bellatrix had tried everything to calm her down, but nothing had worked. She had made her breakfast in bed and started a comforting warm bath with lit-up candles for her. It helped a little during the moment, but that quickly changed and she'd go back to laying in bed doing nothing, but crying herself to exhaustion. Doing that also led her to end up starving herself and having low to no energy left in her.

The potter girl sat in her room gloomily staring at the dusty-brown-colored wall with her tear-stained rosy face. there wasn't anything special about the wall, it was rather dull, lonely, and plain. That didn't matter to Daisy though she needed something to zone out on, Getting her mind into another head space was also important so she wouldn't start overthinking every little thing. her face displaced a look of worriedness, tiredness, and confusion. Not only that her hair looked like it hadn't been contained in months.

Not only was this hard on Daisy but also on Bellatrix, she had to take care of her girlfriend and two emotional teenagers all at once. all of it couldn't have happened at a worse time. Bella had been running from place to place trying to help everyone in the house with what they needed. 

it's around dinner now and the girls have just eaten, Bella went upstairs to eat with Daisy so she wouldn't be lonely. at first, it was kinda awkward since Daisy would barely let out a single word. Bella had tried to comfort her girlfriend, yet she still wouldn't answer anything. "how are you feeling love?" she asked knowing what the answer was gonna be. The brunette shrugged not knowing what to answer, she wasn't good, but she wasn't terrible. The feeling was hard to describe. 

"come on you have to say something honey" black stroked the woman's hair trying to comfort her. "I don't know, I've just never felt this before..." Bella started playing with Daisie's hair while listening to what she had to say. "it just feels like the whole is against me. everything that could've gone wrong has gone wrong." she continued on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry honey,  It's my fault for bringing you into this" 

"it's not you're fault, I chose to join you. I knew what I was doing when I joined you in this." the tears started rolling down Daisie's cheeks, and Bella took off her girlfriend's glasses to wipe away her tears.  "it's okay honey, it's gonna be okay." she tried to reassure her. "but what if it doesn't what will happen then..." Bella shrugged. "if we don't win the war... will we go to Azkaban?" 

"Maybe we will maybe we won't, but I promise you I'll do everything to keep you away from that place, even if it means lying and saying I manipulated you into joining me." Daisy looked stunned.  "what- Bella you can't do that. I can't let you take the fall." "it's okay I swear. I've been there before, it won't affect me." She promised her with a soft raspy voice.

Daisy sighed and cuddled up into Bella's arms for comfort. thightly the black wrapped her arms around her girlfriend to get warmth. this is what both of them have been needing for a while now. the riddle snuggled up into Bella's hair to get back to the familiar smell that her hair held. "I love you..." the brunette said to the raven-haired girl. "I love you too, my love." she kissed her forehead trying to show her affection. "I'm yours remember that," Bella told her. The brown-haired girl nodded to answer "I know, I know" She replied before slowly drifting off to sleep early.

......

AH IMMMMM BACK GUYS AFTER LIKE A YEAR LMAO