Chapter 20

ꨄ𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 ꨄ
_________________________

ꨄ𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 ꨄ_________________________

_________________________

ever since the incident at the Ministry, the news about Daisy being a death eater had spread like wildfire. Everyone at Hogwarts had gone wild when they found out what their favorite teacher was. People quickly started unfriending Nova not wanting to be seen with the daughter of two death eaters, it wasn't just her friends harry wouldn't even talk with her let alone go near her she had no idea why but he just wouldn't. At first, she thought it was something she had done but later on, she found out the real reason he stayed away from her.

*flashback*

at home, the potters were going crazy and they felt betrayed by their family member. they didn't expect Daisy to choose her girlfriend over them, but what they didn't know was that she didn't have a choice. "I can't believe her, she really chooses their side even after we have been trying to get her to join the order for years now." the dark-haired older potter exclaimed frustrated, Debbie looked at her dad annoyed that he couldn't use the one half of his brain to somehow to try and figure out what was happening.

"I knew she loved that evil witch, but not this much." a pasting lily burst out, which harry agreed on like the momma's boy he was which yet again annoyed Debbie. "and the fact that she brought Nova into it too, it's just irresponsible parenting." James butted added before he continued talking. "you know what I want you two to stay as far away from Nova as possible especially you Debbie. we don't know what she might do."

"what! I'm not doing that, you guys don't even know why they joined him. what if they had no choice." the redhead yelled crossing her arms. her parents gave her a stern look, but she wasn't having it. "fine, you can do it, but I'm not and if you guys don't like it then I'm not a part of this family anymore" she said way too calmly for their liking.

"where are you supposed to go you have no other family?" James yelled to his daughter. "your not even my dad why do you care where I go!" the redhead yelled before she grabbed her jacket and left the house leaving a stunned James and a shocked lily.

*end of flashback*

now Debbie was outside of the black potter manor waiting for Nova to come outside as they planned. It didn't take long before Debbie spotted the brunette walking out of the manor. "Hey you okay I heard what happened?" Nova asked concerned feeling bad that part of what happened was her fault.

At that question the redhead just simply nodded. The two walked along a path down in a small forest that leads to their spot. When they arrived they sat down on the bench that was their.

"So your seriously not going to forgive your parents?" The brunette questioned her best friend, Debbie thought she'd before answering. "I don't know really know, maybe I will. but I was not going to listen to their shit and James has no right to tell me what to do!" The young black looks confused towards her best friend. "Your calling him by his first name now?"the girl asked her voice sounded rather surprised, at which the ginger teen let out a sarcastic laugh.

"He's not even my father so yeah it's James now." The potter took out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, and pulled out a cigarette and lit it before pulling in to her lips. "He's not?!? Damn your moms got game. But if James isn't your father who is?!" Debbie raised an eyebrow to her best friend waiting to see if she really wanted to know for sure if she wanted to know.

"You know funny story..." now nova was really confused. "What do you mean funny story?" She questioned. "Well how do I say this." The brunette was even more confused right now and her best friends look is not helping her at all. " come on it can't be that hard." At this Debbie let's out a huge sigh. "Okay so what's funny is that I don't have a father. My mom had an affair with a women, but she didn't tell me who."

Nova waited for her to counting talking. "According to her my other mother already has a family and a partner, but she's still in love with her but doesn't want to break the family apart." By now her cigarette was halfway finished and Nova was completely shocked about the news, but after a little while a small smile appeared on her face.

"To be honest that's kinda sweet, I'm kinda glad she didn't tell the women because she didn't want to split the family up." Which Debbie nodded in agreement, it wouldn't be fair that lily would break both families apart.

꧁𓆙꧂

The two girls were now heading back to the black potter manor after talking for a while. When they entered the house they heard a crash from the living room. Both of them shared a look of confusion before heading their way to the living room. When they arrived they were met with a frustrated Daisy and a furious Bellatrix.

"Trix you have to calm down." The hound brunettes mother tried to calm down her girlfriend. Daisy hadn't realized that her two daughters were standing their watching everything that was happening. "How am I supposed to be calm! Can't these filthy half-bloods stay away!" The curly haired women yelled. Nova cleared her throat to let their presence known.

At that the two adults turned around to see the two teens standing their. " what is happening?" Their daughter questioned. The raven-haired women put her hand into a pocket in her dress and pulled out a copy of the daily profit. "Read it." She said simply.

Mrs potters family secret

Daisy potter is known to be one of the nicest witches of the time, but is she really that nice as everyone says she is? According to sources the potter has decided to follow in her girlfriends foot steps and joined the dark lord. But people suspect that Mrs.Lestrange isn't the only reason she has joined you know who. Apparently Daisy potter isn't really a potter, but a riddle. You read that right, the sweet and quite girl we once knew is a death eater but not just that her father is you know who. Not just that she has brought her daughter into this.

After reading that all the two teens could think was what the actual fuck.