second day - night

(GIRAFFES-IN-A-DUMP thanks for the wonderful idea of him working on his people skills,, so cute)

     as you both walked back to the apartment. you both didn't talk much. you tried but he would just make small talk. he seemed stressed. maybe he didn't want you to come over. but he did need help. and you did like making friends with your neighbors, getting to know them. Get on their good side. get him to shut up. and you can have a good night's sleep, finally.

    finally making it. he reached in his pocket. which took a while. he grabbed his keys, which were a lot of keys. and then he opened it. you wondered why you were doing this again. as you rolled your eyes you went in. Your mouth went into an "O". it was very messy and there were papers on the walls. like he was trying to solve something. It didn't smell nice. Like sweat and chips. you looked at his computer. it was open to a tab "discord" which beeps every minute. you had so many questions.

   he sat down and took a breath," well.. I need help with my people skills," he said as he looked away. oh, my god, you thought he would bring you to his apartment. And just kills you. He seemed like a person to do that. But to work on his people skills. but you found his sweet sides. oh my, how cute that was.

  "You seem like you knew everything about people," he said. You took it as a compliment.

"You found the right person," you said smiling. " what do you need help with first?" you got comfortable and sat in a chair looking around and then at him.

  "Well people don't like talking to me," he said mumbling and then speaking straight. He looked like he was waiting for you to laugh at him. but you didn't you could read him enough that he would probably just kick you out. And you already knew the answer. he didn't put himself out there. And he never went out of his room you could see it.

  "Well you need to get out your room, even maybe clean it," you said teaching him the way. He seemed like he didn't want to do it. But if it was the way he would.

" Hmh,  I might need help with it," he said putting up his glasses with his finger. he looked like he had a plan. And you were following it. Whatever it was you were full in it. you didn't think you will have this much fun in Gotham. Maybe you will have a reason to stay cause of helping this guy.