•├ Prologue: The Goddess Aeternitas ✔

Title: My new vessel

֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍

Greek mythology is rich with a variety of gods and goddesses, each possessing distinct characteristics and roles. However, among them, there was one particular goddess who captured the fascination of all.

They bestowed upon her the title of, The Goddess of Eternity.

Her true name, concealed until then, was revealed as Aeternitas. The knowledge of her existence remained veiled from many until the serendipitous discovery of a gem that not only belonged to her but also hailed from the revered realm of eternity.

That took place over nine-hundred years ago.

Throughout the passing of the nine centuries that have elapsed since then, Aeternitas has patiently awaited the arrival of a worthy individual to serve as her vessel. And on this very day, the long-awaited moment has finally arrived, as she has found the perfect candidate to embody her divine essence.

Amidst the lively activities within the cabin room of a pirate ship, two innocent souls named Y/n and Suki, aged five and nine, respectively, immersed themselves in playful merriment. Unbeknownst to the rowdy pirates indulging in their revelries, they paid little attention to the presence of the children or the enigmatic visitor who had arrived to meet them.

Manifesting initially as a radiant orb of light, the deity transformed into her true form, captivating the attention of the two young girls. Although a wave of surprise washed over Y/n and Suki, their reaction defied convention as they were not overcome by fear. Instead, they became enraptured by the ethereal beauty of the woman who had materialized before them, their fascination outweighing any instinctual response to scream or recoil.

" W-wow, you're incredibly beautiful," stammered Suki, her nine-year-old curiosity shining through. 

With her little sister cradled protectively in her arms, Suki couldn't help but wonder if the enigmatic visitor was a Fairy Godmother. As the goddess smiled warmly in response to Suki's question, she approached the two sisters, recognizing the older sister's instinctive protective grip despite their lack of fear.

Gently lowering herself to a seated position, the goddess observed the little girl who was nestled securely in the arms of her older sister. Her gaze held a genuine intrigue, though devoid of any peculiar intentions. The goddess found the younger girl captivating.

Intrigued by the young girl's presence, the goddess pondered the underlying reason for her fascination. Was it the unmistakable purity emanating from the girl's heart, a golden reservoir of untainted goodness? Or perhaps it was her unwavering determination, a fierce resolve to pursue any path that caught her imagination. The goddess realized that it was undoubtedly one of these qualities that drew her interest, a remarkable attribute residing within the young girl.