├ The meeting of Blackbeard

Title: Refusal to Defeated!

֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍

" Seven years have already passed, and yet you're too young, but. . . You learned rather promptly and that is what alarmed me. Y/n, or Tamashi. . .--"
" As a former Samurai of 34 years, I pronounce you to be a fully pledged, Samurai"
" There aren't woman Samurai's, but don't let anyone else tell you that a woman can't be one!"
" Go out there and show them, Tamashi"

One has a lot to devote to another, while the other just sits and waits for their offerings. Goddess Aeternitas chose a unique little girl to be her next vessel. For her, that particular tiny girl has something special that her other vessels before her never had.

Wealth, fame, and power are what pirates want for the past decades. Luckily for her, she met up with a group of pirates and joined them, just to help an ebony lad with a similar Straw Hat to her father's, to become the King Of The Pirates!

 Luckily for her, she met up with a group of pirates and joined them, just to help an ebony lad with a similar Straw Hat to her father's, to become the King Of The Pirates!

֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍

Crocodile busted open a huge hole in the ceiling with his sand ability, giving your group the escape route from Level 6. Ivankov wasn't with you all at that point; he'd dashed off to round up more members. As Luffy, Jimbei, Crocodile, and you sprinted up the stairs leading to Level 4, tension crackled in the air.

" It's not even 10 in the morning yet!" said Jimbei. " The execution's scheduled for 3 in the afternoon. They won't miss their timing. If Whitebeard's planning something, he'll make his move well ahead of schedule. Ace ought to be aboard the ship by now! The war could kick off any moment!"

" But he's not gonna get killed until 3!" your captain implied.

" So, that means we still have a chance!" you asserted.

" Yeah!"