├ Extra heat with four extra headaches

Title: Level 3

֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍

" Seven years have already passed, and yet you're too young, but. . . You learned rather promptly and that is what alarmed me. Y/n, or Tamashi. . .--"

" As a former Samurai of 34 years, I pronounce you to be a fully pledged, Samurai"" There aren't woman Samurai's, but don't let anyone else tell you that a woman can't be one!"" Go out there and show them, Tamashi"

One has a lot to devote to another, while the other just sits and waits for their offerings. Goddess Aeternitas chose a unique little girl to be her next vessel. For her, that particular tiny girl has something special that her other vessels before her never had.

Wealth, fame, and power are what pirates want for the past decades. Luckily for her, she met up with a group of pirates and joined them to help an ebony lad with a similar Straw Hat to her father's, to become the King Of The Pirates!

 Luckily for her, she met up with a group of pirates and joined them to help an ebony lad with a similar Straw Hat to her father's, to become the King Of The Pirates!

֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍•֍

The three of you resumed your sprint through the long halls of the massive prison, with you sandwiched between Buggy on your right and Luffy on your left. Aware of the inevitability of being caught by the surveillance cameras, you couldn't care less at this point.

Suddenly, your senses sharpened, and your ears twitched like those of a cat, picking up fluttering sounds of something like it's flying. Glancing back while still running, you caught sight of a shadowy figure closing in from above.

" What's wrong Y/n?" Luffy inquired, studying your serious yet concerned expression.

" Umm, there's something flying towards us!"

As the three of you halted in unison and turned around, Buggy took a few steps ahead of you, scanning the area to see if there was anything there. After a moment, he shook his head with a scoff and turned back towards you, hands planted firmly on his hips.