21- Coastlands Trip

Art above on Twitter by the name *SAKI* and with the @saki_pokeOekaki. Signature bottom right under Glaceon.

Murata's POV

"You two were listening the whole time, weren't you?" They both jumped. Irida smiled nervously and spoke. "I... don't know what you're talking about..." She mumbled and I sighed. "Look, I have no problem with you both wanting to make her comfortable and happy. As I've said, she's still clueless to reactions with love. But next time, just ask her yourself." They stared and Beni got the mochi done.

"Here you to then." "Thank you Mr Beni." He nodded and spoke. "Is your sister back?" "Yeah. She is. Sorry sir." "Ah Whatever. We can keep an eye on you both here easily..." He mumbled as he cooked.

"But you can come eat with us if you're not busy or going." "I'm only curious about one thing." "Yeah?" I asked Adaman and Irida smiled.

"Come on then Glaceon and Eevee. Let's go to (Y/n)." They nodded and smiled. They went with her and smiled.

"She said something along the lines of 'blamed you five'. What does that mean?" "Oh, Yeah, I never told you about the whole family. Just us and our parents. Yeah, with mother, there's six kids including us. Were the youngest of the two." "You... you are?" "Yeah. Why?" I asked him and he thought.

"How old are they? And what exactly are they? Brothers or sisters?" "One sister and three brothers." He was surprised and I spoke. "Our sister is the oldest, then the triplets, me, then (Y/n)." "How many kids did they want?" "Well they originally planned for three or four. But... well... to be honest, we were accidents. She didn't hate us. With father though... I'm seen as a failure and (Y/n) is only a moneymaker. There is three others who's she's good friends with, I don't know if we all consider them family though or if it's just us..." I sighed and he nodded.

"That's... how do you calmly talk about it?" "Oh trust me, I'm on the verge of tears but I don't want to ruin good food, so I'm not crying just yet." "What?" "Oh yeah, and so you know, I'm fully aware that we don't have perfect memory in this world, but what we've forgotten must be things that aren't really important here. Though, I'm filly aware of what (Y/n) has forgotten." I smiled and he spoke.

"She's forgotten something?" "Yeah. It's how she's learned to hit certain places. Her and a friend there punch other people all the time, mostly the friend but (Y/n) joins whenever she needs to. But the two learned good places to punch people to get them out of breath or pass out. Or just pain in my case. And it is terrifying. I live in constant fear whenever they're plotting together." He was confused and I smiled. "I don't want to spoil what she's forgotten. In fact, I'm curious if she'll remember if we return home, if she'll forgot entirely, or remember here. You'll know clearly when she remembers it." "Really?" "Yeah, she won't stop doing it when she does." He nodded and spoke.

"Well, Leafeon, Eevee, can you last until were back to the settlement?" They nodded and I smiled. "See you when your noble is up for her." He nodded and left. Beni gave me another plate and I smiled. I went to (Y/n) after and smiled.

"Here you go." I smiled and nodded to Beni. I had two large plates with a pile of potato mochi. I walked to the room and saw N hugging her. She was confused but smiled and hugged him too. Irida was cleaning the paws of her Pokémon and Flareon.

"(Y/n). Get your ass over here and help me with this food." "Huh? Oh, right." N let her go and smiled. She grabbed them and carefully put the plates around the hearth.

"Hey (Y/n). How am I supposed to use the hearth?" "How am I supposed to know?" "I don't know! Maybe you read about it?" She stared at me and spoke. "What in the world makes you think I would read about it?" "You look like the dumb bitch to do that." "It looks like it's just a flame powered stove bitch!" I grumbled and sent everyone else out on the floorboards. Rufflet flew to (Y/n) and landed on her shoulder. Flareon cheered and walked to (Y/n).