3- Clans

Signature says Neo_uma. This was also posted on r/PokemonLegendsArceus by Umagon_ on reddit. At least that's what it said when I was brought to the page.

"Wait!" Professor Laventon yelled, being chased by Rei and Akari. They were catching their breaths and I spoke.

"Sorry, what's wrong?" I asked and Murata was confused too and Professor smiled. "Good. We caught up in time." He sighed and we stared. Rei and Akari smiled.

"Here. We use these to record data on Pokémon before deciding on what we should write an the entry for the Pokémon." Akari explained and I nodded. "Oh, so it's a Pokédex." She nodded and smiled. The twins gave us the Pokédex and Eevee smiled over my shoulder. We took them and filled in what we had already discovered. I smiled and nodded. "Then we'll continue recording them." They nodded and smiled. "Thanks. Were happy for the help. And we filled in what we got too. So you should help each other." I nodded and smiled. I held the two and smiled.

I waved to Dustox and Beautifly when we walked pass them but didn't try to do anything else. I smiled and Shinx smiled. He beckoned towards the Buizel and I spoke.

"Shinx?" He smiled and charged some sparks. "Oh, you want to fight?" He nodded and I smiled. I pet him and spoke.

"Alright. Let's go then." He was happy and we got some experience. I helped them heal up after each battle and pet them. "Sorry for that. Thanks for helping Shinx though." They were surprised but nodded. I smiled and waved. I smiled and pet Shinx.

"And you rest up. You worked hard." He smiled and nodded. He returned himself and I smiled. Eevee was happy too and I smiled. "I'm glad to make you both happy though. And that you want to protect me." She nodded and smiled. She was happy before she turned and nudged me.

"Eevee?" She beckoned and I saw a fainted Eevee. Some lady in blue grumbled and left.

"Fainted again..." She grumbled and I glared. I went to the wild Eevee and stared. It woke up and was scared but too hurt to move.

"You're terribly hurt..." The wild one was a girl too and I stared. "Eevee, Shinx, can you stay here? I'll be quick." They nodded and gently led Eevee to another place. I smiled and searched, grabbing a few berries. Some of the Buizel were confused and I smiled.

"There's an injured Eevee. Not the one who was with us, but I want to help her." They nodded and helped sniff out the best berries and herbs. I smiled and nodded. "Thank you. You're so sweet." They smiled and nodded as they walked with me, carrying some things too.

I smiled and found them. "There you are." I smiled and Eevee was scared. She backed up while mine smiled. She tried to comfort her and I smiled.

I made a paste in front of her to let her know what it was and that it's safe. Just to comfort Eevee more, the three of us tried it.

Shinx immediately felt better and smiled. He cheered as he jumped around and I smiled. "See? It's safe Eevee." I smiled and put it down in front of her. She was nervous but drank it. She seemed more energized and healed a bit. I smiled and spoke.

"There we go."

Third person POV

"Hm? What's happening over there?" "Don't try wasting my time Irida." A blue haired man immediately told a blonde woman. The said Irida glared at him and spoke.