"𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹, 𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒."

"I will live and once death looks me in the eyes I'll just embrace it" - by zara

(the tasks don't start until another week)

*a week after the triwizard champions being announced*

y/n's pov:

I woke up feeling gross and sweaty. I had a nightmare again, but this time I didn't remember anything. It all felt like a blur. I stepped out of bed and walked to the bathroom, scaring myself with my reflection. My hair was a mess, my eyes were puffy and red, I had mascara everywhere, I looked like a mess. I turned the shower on, putting it on the hottest level. I'm going to need a very very hot shower. I grab my tooth brush and take a minute or two brushing my teeth while waiting for the water to heat up. I wash my mouth and put my tooth brush back where it was. I start to undress myself, then step into the shower.

I just stand there as the hot water hits my back, allowing my thoughts to take over. I sigh and press my forehead against the wall, closing my eyes tightly and letting the warmness of the water drown me. After a while of just standing there, I turn around and grab my shampoo, putting a fair amount of it into the palm of my hand and scrubbing it into my hair. I wash it out, add conditioner, and begin brushing my hair, I look at my brush, holy shit. Why the hell am I losing so much hair?

Then I realized I haven't eaten in a week or so. I don't know why. I guess I just feel guilty.. why you may ask. Well, there's a lot to feel guilty about; my mother's death being on my hands, me being the reason my father abused her and the reason she got killed, me being born. I mean, if I hadn't been born, my parents would have never started hating each other; they would have been in love and happy, and my mother would still be alive. I begin to cry, blaming myself for everything that has happened to me. "Just do it y/n," the voice says, "Do what?" I say aloud, "you know what," wiping away a tear, "but how, he's in Azkaban," "are you sure he is?", "what do you mean" I say but this time there was no response, "Y/N WHATS TAKING YOU SO LONG" Hermione yells, I quickly get up from the shower floor, "I'm almost done." I get out and dry myself with my towel, then wrap it around my body.

Hermonie's pov:

"Do what" y/n says, "but how? He's in Azkaban." I started to get confused. Who the hell was she talking to? "What do you mean?" she asks, becoming suspicious and interrupting her conversation with whomever she was speaking too, "Y/N WHATS TAKING YOU SO LONG?" I yelled, "I'm almost done." She says

y/n's pov:

I step out of the washroom, "there I'm done you can go in now", she gives me that suspicious look, "what" I say, she swallows lightly "who were you talking too" I take a big gulp and try to think of something "no one" I quickly walk over to my bed grabbing my uniform I decided not to wear the robes because I don't feel like wearing something heavy, "so are you finally gonna go to your classes now" hermonie asks, "huh, oh um yeah" I close my eyes and breathe in deeply, "you know you can always talk to me y/n" she says, I open my eyes once again "yeah I know mione, well you should start showering we don't wanna be late do we?" I say hoping this conversation ends, "oh uh yeah" she says while grabbing a towel, she closes the door behind her and locks it, I sigh and then go to my dresser getting my bra & underwear and start changing.

I put my gryffindor socks on and walk over to my vanity grabbing lip gloss, a lash curler, mascara, and an eyebrow brush, after doing my makeup I apply my mint lip gloss and toss it in my bag, I go to my closet grabbing a shoe box opening it to see that my lighter, rolls and weed are still in there, I grab a bag of weed, a lighter and the rolls and toss it in my bag, I put my shoes on and yell "hermione I'm gonna go, meet me in the hall once your done" I wait for a response "okay" she yells back, I leave the dorm and walk down to the common room seeing ron, "hey ron", he rolls his eyes and ignores me, what the hell I think to myself "having a bad morning", and still no response, "leave me alone slytherin" ron says, weird. he never calls me by my last name, "what's up your ass", "I said leave me alone",  I take a deep breath and exhale sharply letting out a sigh, then walk away leaving the common room