𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔.

tw; violence, blood, torture, crying/screaming.

Mattheo Riddle

I am a garden. I get taken care of, washed, fed.
But I also get stomped on, and ripped apart, eaten, spat on.

I am nothing to no one.

Nothing to no one but her.

Labelling myself as a garden is way more than I deserve.

I don't deserve anything.

I don't deserve her.

She deserves someone way better then me. Better than I could ever be.

But just the thought of her being with someone else is like being shot in the chest a million times, being stabbed over and over again until there's no corpse left to stab, being electrocuted and stung and punched and mutilated. Used like an object and thrown away like garbage.

The thought of never kissing her, never touching her face, or hearing her voice, yet someone else being able to do all those things, It makes me feel sick. Like I'm getting punched in the gut, as though everything is silent. Dead. I am no good without her. This world is no good without her.

I can't let her go.

I can't lose her.

I need her.

When people asked me what I wanted to do, how I wanted to change the world. I believed there was nothing to change in the world. That the world was a piece of shit and it deserved to slowly die.

But no.

I found my own world.

A better world.

Her.

And she happens to be living in this world, with me. I will do anything to keep her safe. Under any circumstances.

Y/n is my world. She is everything I need and more.

She's the only thing I have.

She's the only thing that matters.

She is humanity. The world itself.

The only good thing left.

And there is just so much pain. So much hurt in me and, she. She found a way to heal it.