𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒.

𝑴̶𝒚̶ 𝒍̶𝒐̶𝒏̶𝒆̶𝒍̶𝒊̶𝒏̶𝒆̶𝒔̶𝒔̶ 𝒄̶𝒐̶𝒏̶𝒔̶𝒖̶𝒎̶𝒆̶𝒔̶ 𝒎̶𝒚̶ 𝒃̶𝒐̶𝒅̶𝒚̶ 𝒔̶𝒐̶𝒖̶𝒍̶ 𝒂̶𝒏̶𝒅̶ 𝒔̶𝒑̶𝒊̶𝒓̶𝒊̶𝒕̶ 𝒕̶𝒂̶𝒌̶𝒊̶𝒏̶𝒈̶ 𝒆̶𝒗̶𝒆̶𝒓̶𝒚̶ 𝒊̶𝒏̶𝒄̶𝒉̶ 𝒐̶𝒇̶ 𝒉̶𝒂̶𝒑̶𝒑̶𝒊̶𝒏̶𝒆̶𝒔̶𝒔̶ 𝒂̶𝒏̶𝒅̶ 𝒕̶𝒖̶𝒓̶𝒏̶𝒊̶𝒏̶𝒈̶ 𝒊̶𝒕̶ ...

𝑴̶𝒚̶ 𝒍̶𝒐̶𝒏̶𝒆̶𝒍̶𝒊̶𝒏̶𝒆̶𝒔̶𝒔̶ 𝒄̶𝒐̶𝒏̶𝒔̶𝒖̶𝒎̶𝒆̶𝒔̶ 𝒎̶𝒚̶ 𝒃̶𝒐̶𝒅̶𝒚̶ 𝒔̶𝒐̶𝒖̶𝒍̶ 𝒂̶𝒏̶𝒅̶ 𝒔̶𝒑̶𝒊̶𝒓̶𝒊̶𝒕̶ 𝒕̶𝒂̶𝒌̶𝒊̶𝒏̶𝒈̶ 𝒆̶𝒗̶𝒆̶𝒓̶𝒚̶ 𝒊̶𝒏̶𝒄̶𝒉̶ 𝒐̶𝒇̶ 𝒉̶𝒂̶𝒑̶𝒑̶𝒊̶𝒏̶𝒆̶𝒔̶𝒔̶ 𝒂̶𝒏̶𝒅̶ 𝒕̶𝒖̶𝒓̶𝒏̶𝒊̶𝒏̶𝒈̶ 𝒊̶𝒕̶ 𝒊̶𝒏̶𝒕̶𝒐̶ 𝒅̶𝒂̶𝒓̶𝒌̶𝒏̶𝒆̶𝒔̶𝒔̶ 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵.

Y/n Slytherin

It's been days since I broke up with Mattheo, and I haven't seen him once, I'm beginning to worry. Although I don't want to see his face as it will remind me of what I've lost. I don't want him to never return to Hogwarts, that's just cruel. Though that begins to make me question...

Why did he come to Hogwarts in the first place?

Did his father send him here for death eater purposes'? of course, he did what am I thinking. But if he sent him here for that purpose, don't you think now would be the time to fulfill them?

Mattheo Riddle

I may have made a severe mistake. I have been clouded by the thought of Y/n, making me forget entirely of what I was supposed to do when I got to Hogwarts, of course I did succeed but I had not thought it would lead to this.

To me falling in love with her.

And to me losing her.

And now I fear the consequences of this mission, of what it may do to y/n, how her perspective of me will change. If my father finds out I lost her, failed the mission, he won't only hurt me, but he will hurt y/n.

I hadn't thought I would fall in love with her, I thought I would just get her to date me, so I could lure her to my father, though it was a struggle to do that because I was afraid of what he may or may not do to her and she was too stubborn to ever get with me let alone allow me to step foot near her, but my father, well her father did it all for me, lured her into my father's trap by taking me and her friends hostage, I was caught off guard by this little show they performed, as I didn't know they had this planned, I guess they got tired of waiting.

When she joined him, I thought it was over, that I wouldn't have to do it anymore, I was wrong, not only was I forced to continue to get her to get with me so that I could keep an eye on her and so I could possibly marry her in the near future (what her father wanted me to do) but I was and still am consumed by her, the thought of her, the taste of her lips, the sound of her voice saying my name like honey spilling from a jar and into my morning tea, warm and sweet.
I cannot get the picture out of my head. Of her on top of me, her lips on mine, I finally got her, I finally got what I wanted only to lose it all because of Dumbledore. My father and her father's plan had for us worked, well not exactly.