"𝐼'𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒻𝓇𝒶𝒾𝒹."

I feel both miserable and terrified

I've never felt such great fear.

Not like this. Not with anyone or anything.

My heart feels like it's going to pop out of my chest. Everything feels so fast and uneasy, I feel as though I'm out of breath for some reason. My head is pounding and my nerves are out of my body, everything is crashing into them like lighting. Bright, sharp and painful.

Tony places his hand on my shoulder and I jerk back, electrocuted by his touch.

"Calm down" he says, raising his hands to defend himself. When my shoulders relax he blows out an exasperated breath of relief.

"Not gonna get your scary boyfriend to beat me up after this, right?"

I laugh. "My scary boyfriend wouldn't beat you up...." I say, holding in a breath before looking at him. "He'd kill you."

His eyes widen and lips go pale, his skin transforming into this light shade of red.

"I'm kidding." I mumble. "Plus— if he found out you helped me, he'd.... Like you."

"Like me." He laughs.

Suddenly the carriage comes to a stop and Tony shoots me a look.

I shut my eyes, breathing in deeply.

He puts something in the centre of my palm and when I open my eyes it's lipstick.

I send a glance at him, my eyebrows pushing into one another .

"You look as pale as Dracos hair, put it on."

I sigh, opening it to see a dark red.

With a shaky hand I begin applying it.

Thank the gods the servants back at the manor bathed me, because I know I'd be looking more terrible then how I feel.

"You ready?" He asks, waiting for a response.

It takes me a minute to answer but when I open my mouth to speak the driver opens the carriage door, an eyebrow shooting up his forehead.

"My lady." He bows his head a little and I have to hold back a snort.

He holds out his hand but I decline it, walking past him.

Tony catches up to me, wrapping his arm around mine.

"Remember, don't do that weird thing that you do."