✿2✿

Jisoo:POV

I took my phone and dial a number.

OTP

Me:Yeoboseyo...... Lisa?
Lisa:Yes Ms.Kim. How may i help u?
Me:I am sending a guy's picture to u. Find about him.
Lisa:Yes mam.

And we hung up.

I secretly took the picture of the guy and sent it to my personal assistant Lisa.

Iu:Jisoo-ya what the heck are u doing?
Me:Wait my dear friend you will know.

I smirked
______________

Jin POV.

As we finally sat and ordered our coffee i looked at Jisoo talking to someone through phone. She then looked towards me. Before she could notice i turned away. I didn't know but i can feel her looking at me. I looked at her again. She was texting someone. Why do i care!?

Kook:Earth to Jin Hyung

Jungkook snapped.

I came out of my thoughts and found kook has already paid the bill and we left.

_______________

Jisoo POV

I then came to my grand home leaving Iu and Yoongi.

I was in great stress because of the fight i had with Haein.
I sat on the sofa and turned on the tv. I saw Haein giving interview to the press about our breakup.

In the interview

Reporter:Sir, what happened to ur relationship with jisoo?What is the cause of sudden break up?

Haein: I don't wanna talk about it but if u ask the reason its all Jisoo's fault.

_________________

A tear dropped from my eyes.

I don't know wether the fault is mine or urs. But i still love u.I will do enything to bring u back...

Just then i got a call from Lisa.

OTP

Lisa:Ms.Kim, i got all information about the guy.

Me:Ok have it safely. I will come tomorrow to check it. I am taking a day off. Cancel all my schedules. Okay?
Lisa:Yes Ms.Kim.

_______________

Ahh finally. But will he suit for this??.....

_______________________

Hello guys. Hope u liked this chap. Stay tuned for next chap!!

-Ashwi