✿1✿

(Reporter in the background)

Kim Jisoo the youngest and the female ceo of the Kim corporation dated the famous actor Jung Haein months ago and are officiall. But Kim Jisoo says they are officially braking up and she didn't tell the reason. Fans are spreading hatreds for both the successful role models.Is it because of their career or some thing related personally.

_________________

The TV turns off. A young man in his mid twenties got off his couch frustrated.

??:Yah what does these rich people think. Breaking up and loving when ever they like?These rich heads never gonna know what true love is.

Roles his eyes.

??:Calm down Jin hyung. They have more than that. MONEY.

Jin:Jungkook-ha shut up now lets go to have some coffee.

He said and both the young lads went out of their little appartment.

_____

Jin POV

I went in the coffee shop with my fellow room mate Jungkook. I knew the cafe is expensive but it was kook's treat. We went to the counter to order some cold coffee but seems like no one will pay attention to us. They were so busy amd were in a hurry and ignored other customers too. I am getting frustrated. Jungkook held my hands saying not to make problems. I tried to control myself when i heard girls whispering.

Girl 1: Juha hurry up Ms.Jisoo is hear. We have to serve her first than the other customers.

Girl2:Ok i am comming.

My anger grew more when i heard the name Jisoo. Aishh rich heads.

I took a look at a table where a beautiful girl sitting up tensed and there was a couple beside her. A man with a cat eye and a girl in black hair and finally her wearing black sunglasses.

I held the girl named Juha's hands when she was going to serve the order for the Kim Jisoo.

Girl: Sir please leave my hands i need to do my job.

She said while trying to free her hands.

Me:Then do! Serve the other customers also!!

I yelled as her eyes teared up and the eyes of all other customers were on me.Even that Jisoo's. I smirked at her. She rolled her eyes and continued talking with that black haired women. Kook gave me a death glare.

I then rolled my eyes.

Me:Whatever.

Then the manager came.

Manager:We are very sorry sir. Please take ur seats. The waitress will come and take ur orders.

He convinced me and i smiled at him. I looked at that Jisoo and smirked as if i won the fight. She just kept on looking at me as if she wants something from me. I ignored it and me and kook had our coffee.
_

_________

Jisoo POV

I was dipressed after our breakup so i decided to hangout with my friend Jieun and her boyfriend Yoongi.

We were talking stuff and relaxing waiting for the coffee when we heard some noise. A young handsome man was having an argument with one of the waitress. He seemed vexed. Eventhough he was handsome his attitude was wrong.

??:Then do! Serve the other customers also!!

He yelled. He looked at me and smirked. I just rolled my eyes.

The manager then convinced him and he looked at me as if he won the race.. But an idea popped out.

I looked at him. He and his friend went on a table and enjoyed their order.

I took my phone and dial a number.

Me:Yeoboseyo......

________________

Halo!! Hope u liked the 1st chap. More interesting chaps are upcoming stay tuned. ^_^

-Ashwi