Chapter 1

Dan's POV**

I sat down at the computer and opened the e-mail. I just sat there and stared at the blank page, not entirely sure what to do. Then I began to type.

Phil,

Wow, this is going to be harder than I thought. It's been 3 days since you left. 3 days since you've moved out and taken all your happiness with you. 3 days since our fight.

I wish I could take it back. I didn't see how bad our fight would get. It started out playful, funny even. Our game for our videos. Do you remember Phil? How I said you were bossy? I take that back. I take it all back.

Phil it's time for the confession. You asked if I had a secret and I said no, and you always believed me. I was lying though Phil. I did have a secret, a big one I didn't ever want you to know. It's time I share it with you, even though it's too late.

I loved you Phil. I shouldn't say loved because that's past tense. I love you Phil. I knew you and I would be great friends the moment we met. I wasn't prepared for what came after that. These feelings of guilt and love are crushing me, eating me alive. Guilt because it's my fault. Love because I want you to forgive me. I need you to forgive me. Please come back. I need you back.

                                                                                                                -Dan

I closed everything and shut down the computer. The television was on some random infomercial but I wasn't paying enough attention to change it.

I didn't go to the kitchen to get food, even though I was starving. I didn't go to the bathroom to take a shower, even though I smelled. I went to Phil's room.

When he moved out he took everything except his bedding. I don't know why. Maybe he felt bad for me. I don't know why he did it, but that's where I slept. That's where I've been sleeping. For 3 days.

I lay down on the bed trying to see if it still smelled like him. It was there but fading fast. I inhaled deeply. I looked at the clock and snuggled closer to Phil's pillow. I could sleep for a few more hours.

It was only 3 pm.

­­­­Well there you go people chapter 1. I'm sorry they're so short but that's kind of how they're meant to be. Short, sweet and to the point. I don't really like long chapters but those are good too.

This is actually a collab account but HannahhMaryy is using it as her personal account as well.

Anyways...So long my Danosaurs and Lions!!!

-Katie-Lynnxx