Chapter 4

Dan's POV**

Phil,

You text me today. I know you know but I wanted to tell you how I felt about it. It hurt. You saw what I looked like. You saw what you did to me after you left. Yet you still have the nerve to ask if I was ok. I didn't respond. Want to know why?

Remember when Jessica, your ex-girlfriend, didn't text you back? You went crazy. I want to drive you crazy enough to come check on me. I know it's selfish to want to see you again. This bad. I want to be the one to slam the door in your face. I want you to be the one to beg me to open the door.

So no Phil, I will not answer your text no matter how many times you text me. I will ignore every call when you try to call me. I will be sitting on this couch just waiting for you Phil.

How long will I be waiting?

                                                                                -Dan

I shut off the computer and went to my room. I didn't know exactly what I was doing until I saw the camera in the corner. I might as well make a video explaining why I might not make videos for a while.

I changed clothes. I could at least make an effort to look somewhat clean, even when I do feel like death. I sat on the edge of my bed, not really wanting to go over to my seat. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and never get up.

With a sigh I got up and walked over to the camera turning it on.

"Hello internet. I haven't made a video in a while and I'm sorry. Phil and I got in a spat. Actually it was more like World War 3 and..."

I had to pause, take a deep breath, and swallow just to try not to cry. I started again.

"And Phil moved out. It's strange him not being here. I won't be posting new videos for a while and I'm sorry to those of you I disappointed. Thanks for watching."

I shut the camera off and just sat back. I finally got up and walked over to my bed. I got in and did what I've wanted to do all day. I curled into a ball under my covers and fell asleep...

Again.

_________________________________________________________________

I've decided to love this story. I've started stories before and never finished them but now I officially love this story.

If you have any ideas for new stories please inbox me because this is the best idea I will ever have. I need more good ideas.

Read any of HannahhMaryy's stories because she's Wattpad's personal angel sent from heaven.

That's all for now Llama's and Lion's

-Katie-Lynnxx