Chapter 10

Phil's POV**

I ran after Dan, seeing him grab his suitcase in the hall closet and my whole world stopped.

Dan was leaving.

I ran towards him as the door slammed in my face.

"Dan! Dan wait! Dan please, what about us talking? Can we talk about this?"

He swung the door open.

"Talk about what Phil? How you read my e-mails, knew I liked you, and threw them away?"

"I did that after we talked I swear."

"Yeah but do you know what stood out? The fact that you read them and all. Meaning you know I love you Phil. You just don't care and I can't live with someone who doesn't care about me."

"Dan, I do care! I care more than you could possibly know!"

He scoffed and shut the door again. In a daze I walked out into the living room and sat on the couch.

Waiting.

~~Time skip (30 min.)~~

After about half an hour Dan walked out with his final box and I decided to make one last attempt.

"Dan...please...don't do this. Let's just talk. Please."

He didn't acknowledge me, and instead carried the box outside. I walked into his room to see his walls and floor were bare. I ran back to the door to see him standing there with the keys in his hands.

"Dan please don't do this! I love you!"

He looked at me coldly.

"Good-bye Phillip."

He shut the door and I sank to the floor and cried.

~~~

After about 3 hours I got up and went to his room. I sat on his bare bed and felt something hard. I lifted the mattress to see a notebook. I pulled it out and flipped to the marked page.

It was blank.

What do you have to lose? You've already lost Dan.

I went into my room and grabbed a pen. I just sat there and stared at the blank page for a long time, not entirely sure what to do. Then I picked up my pen and began to write.

­­­And its over!!!

Yeah I actually pre-wrote and planned out this Phanfiction (and actually completed it)

So I have several Phanfics out right now and the reason they aren't being completed is because of writers block or no time.

So anyway, if you couldn't tell from the ending, this story will have a sequel. I have the title already done and its called...

*drum roll and dramatic pause*

Stressed, Depressed, Yet Somehow Still Alive.

Nice right? Don't worry though it ends happy.

So thank you so, so much for reading the story.

*gives you all individual hugs and a bow*

If you like this story suggest something so I don't die here.

-Katie-Lynnxx

P.S sorry it took so long to complete. I just didn't have the time to post these chapters.