PART 9

Taehyung's POV:
"Ah ouch" I groaned in pain as Felix applied the herbal ointment on my toes. "Who said you to become a hero? Now see you only hurt yourself to give her rElAxTaiOn~" he imitated the last word and I kicked him with my other leg. "Ah- sss I was joking bro!" He said while rubbing his shoulder where I  hit him. My toes are rashed very badly! Even though one finger was bleeding due to rash. "I'm going to tell this to y/n! Then after you'll see what happens!" He said and got up.

"Wh-what happens?"..."she'll get so heartwarm from you Taehyung of course! She'll get emotional and you know what she'll start to take care of you how romantic!" He said and I grabbed a pillow and threw at him. "Yah shut up! You know if she gets to know about it, she won't allow me to dance with her! So keep quiet don't tell anyone!"..."but-but how will you dance when you can't even walk properly?" He asked. "Its on me leave it" I replied. "Fine! You dont listen to me in anyway!" He said and sat next to me. "Taehyung I'm telling you! You need to stop romancing with her like this! Thank to God that before the Mrs.cha I entered inside and you both separated or other wise you have thought to get glued for a night!" He said

"Tsk not for a night but for a lifetime!" I replied. "What if you get caught one day! Romancing with the princess and you know what will Happen next? They'll hang us to death! Not only you but me as well! Even though I didn't do anything!"..."then it's good na that we'll even die together! Best friends forever" I said and held his hand but he yanked it making me laugh. "So you won't stop this?" He asked and I nodded as no. He took a pillow and pressed it on my face.

"You! You! You are the one who pushes me into problems" he said and stopped. "Yahh what do you mean hun?" I asked him removing the pillow from my face and catching my breath. "Say that you regret coming here with me! Say it!" I said. "I regret coming here with y-" I didn't let him complete his words and. "MIHIIII-" he putted hand on my mouth to avoid the noise.

"Taehyung are you for real shut up!" He said. "Why are you calling her?" He asked. "Because to let her know that you regret meeting her!" I said and he became all shocked. "Yahhh when did I said that?"..."didn't you say that you regret coming here with me?"..."yeah but-"..."so it means that you also regret meeting mihi!" I replied. "You are such a brat I swear!" He said. "Now if you'll stop me from going near y/n then I won't stop to tell mihi this!".... I said and he became quite. "Do whatever you like" he said and laid on the bed. "Get up this is my room!"... I said. "Let me sleep!"..."go in your room and sleep then!"..."I'm scared!"..."scared?"..."yeah I'm sacred of dark!"....

"Huh whatever" I said and bowed the candle! The light dimmed off and we slept.

Next morning:
"Hey taehyung wake up!" Felix said and shook me. "Ah let me sleep"..."tsk You have been called for the dance practice with y/n get up!" As soon as he said I got up and rubbed my eyes. "Alright" I said and got up from the bed, and went to take a shower and brushed my teeths with this fuvkin herbal brush. After that I got dressed nicely and went downstairs with Almost broken toes. But Ianaged to walk properly. I went towards the same hall I went yesterday to dance with y/n. Before opening the door I set my clothes nicely and hairs. Opened the door and saw her doing the belly dance as her sight left on me she fell on the ground and sprained her ankle.

"Ah ouch" she said in pain. I quickly walked inside. "Y/n you ok?" Her dance teacher Mrs.cba asked. I went towards her and knelt down I helped her to get up. Her one arm was wrapped around my shoulder. "I-i can't stand" she said. "I guess you sprained your ankle dear! Huh It's ok we'll do the dance after 2 days, when your feet is better" she said to her. I made her sit on the couch. "Ah-ss" she hissed in pain when I was checking her feet if it's ok. But she got a bad sprain in her foot. It got swelled. "Take her to her room I think she should rest now!" The teacher said. "I- call so-someone else" she said and I gave nod  I didn't insist because I know what is going on happen just watch.