chapter one

saniya
freshman year
2nd semester

i sighed as i pulled my orange jacket over my shirt and looked at my outfit one more time, i nodded to myself and grabbed my bag walking out my room

i sighed as i pulled my orange jacket over my shirt and looked at my outfit one more time, i nodded to myself and grabbed my bag walking out my room. as i got downstairs i was greeted by the smell of bacon and loud music. i stepped in the kitchen to see my older brother, kd.

"bro please don't be burning down the house, dad may got it like that but damn.", i joked as i picked the wood up he had sparked earlier and lit it up. as i took a hit he chuckled, "shut up scrub ain't you suppose to be at school?" i rolled my eyes and passed him the wood before taking a piece of bacon. "as a matter of fact i am, wanna drop me off?" i asked. he sighed and grabbed his car keys mumbling for me to hurry up and come on. i shoved the bacon in my mouth and followed him outside. 

-
"aye manny up here already?", kd asked and i nodded. "he had practice. thanks for dropping me off, i'll ride home wit manny", i dapped him up then hopped my little ass out his truck. manny is my other brother, the middle child. i am the youngest and the only daughter which sucks half the time because everyone is so overprotective it's annoying.

i stepped inside the school sighing to myself, this is the second semester of my freshman year and lord was i ready to be done. i wasn't popular but people knew me because of my brothers. kd who is 21, played on football team for the school and manny who is in his sophomore year plays on our basketball team. "fuck" i mumbled as i stumbled a little bit looking down at the papers everywhere.

"shit i am so sorry i wasn't even paying attention. oh my god, first day and i'm already fucking up.", the girl said. i smacked my teeth and bent down, picking up the papers everywhere. "it's all good i promise", i chuckled. after gathering the papers i finally had the chance to catch a glimpse of the girl. i licked my lips and smiled, reaching my hand out. "saniya."

"melody." she smiled. i handed her the papers not noticing i was smiling ear to ear.  i suppressed my smile and nodded my head. "so you're new here?", i asked and she nodded. "yup just started i moved here from new york".

"wow new york? oh this a different ball game love.", melody chuckled and i ended up helping her to her first class.

-
the semester went by pretty quickly and we were onto our sophomore year in high school. melody and i have been tight since she started at westwood high. i literally told her everything which was rare for me to ever get close to females. i've only ever been super close to my brothers. melody moved here with her mom after her parents divorced, it was ironic because i live with my dad after my parents got divorced. we just instantly clicked.

"bro stop fucking calling my phone bitch damn", melody screamed into her phone. i chuckled to myself and rolled my eyes. i don't know why she put up with that shit. melody was a beautiful girl and she could honestly get whoever she wanted. she was bisexual and had hella niggas and bitches calling her from new york. i rolled over and sparked the wood i rolled, "you know you could get anyone you want right?", i laughed taking a few hits.

"hell yeah, maybe i can go for your brother?", she smiled. i rolled my eyes pretending that didn't make me feel some type of way. and she laughed. "i'm kidding come onnn", she dragged out before taking the wood from my hands.

"why don't you try and talk to someone?", she asked. i laughed hard as hell. she stared at me like i was psychotic. "me? talk to someone chile please." i shook my head. last person i talked to wasted my time and fucked me over. that was a long story that i'll get into later. her phone dinged and i turned my head to see her smiling hard as fuck. "uh uh who got you like that?".

"ayden".

this chapter was short and gave a little insight. next chapter will be longer.
also check out my other story
"stripper luv"