chapter two

melody
sophomore year
2nd semester

i finished taking my pictures, posting them to my instagram feed

i finished taking my pictures, posting them to my instagram feed. i looked in the mirror and looked at saniya, smiling to myself. "so you sure you wanna go?", i asked again. "you know how is it that i've lived here for forever and never gotten invited to an "ayden" house party until my best friend starts dating him?", she questioned. i chuckled lowly. "girl stop"

she sat up and sighed shaking her head. "imma go only cause i don't got shit else to do but you better not leave my ass for him", she said. i rolled my eyes. she did not like ayden and i had no idea why but i chose to ignore it. "you know you my bitch stop it niya" i watched her as she licked her wood, her tongue sliding along the wood slowly. i turned my attention back to my hair, fixing it once more.

my phone dinged and i looked seeing a message from ayden.

baby😘: y'all otw?

me: yes love

he loved my message and i looked back at saniya as she finished the wood she was rolling. i watched as she put her hat on her head and stood, making eye contact with me and smiling. i smiled back admiring her smile, she had recently got her braces in and i know she was lowkey feeling herself. saniya was pretty as fuck and she had a nice petite body shaped.

i've never saw her put herself out there like that, i'm starting to think she just doesn't like people except for me and family of course. she didn't talk unless she was spoken to, she was chill and liked to smoke and drink occasionally although we've never actually drank together. tonight would be our first time going out together because she didn't like being out much. but i was going to change that. i want her to open up and tell me things.

we began walking out the door of my house, saying goodbye to my mom on the way out. "wait let's take pictures", saniya exclaimed. i smiled and nodded pulling out my phone, watching her pose i snapped pictures and she did the same for me. we hopped in my car and began driving to ayden's.

-
saniya
ayden's party

-saniyaayden's party